Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do online feeds for preseason games(live) usually become available?

NoCalMike

Out of towner here and the one sports bar in town that has the old-school satellite dish to manually tune into Redskins games is a little bit of a drive for a preseason game.

I think in the past there has been, but I am not sure if that was the norm or not.

I know we are a month out still, but the excitement is definitely building!

I know we are a month out still, but the excitement is definitely building!

You're telling me! I started making short little videos last offseason/during preseason to keep myself from going mad. You have no idea how hard it was to make highlights with Jim Zorn as coach.:laugh:

Can't wait for the season to start because I know Shanny will give me some highlights to work with. HAIL! :cool:

You're telling me! I started making short little videos last offseason/during preseason to keep myself from going mad. You have no idea how hard it was to make highlights with Jim Zorn as coach.:laugh:

haha that's a labor of love for sure. have you put them on youtube?

haha that's a labor of love for sure. have you put them on youtube?

Yeah. I only have two right now. I actually made one after the 2005 season and it was removed and my account was banned. Of course, I just made a second account and put more up after the 2007 season(removed them before the NFL did:silly:).

Oddly enough, they haven't taken my current ones down yet.

C-3b6LZKMkU

Nothing special, but keeps you from going insane during the offseason:ols:

Whats the name of the torrent site for downloading nfl games? I know I'm a member of that but havent used it in a while.

OK this one i don't like to post on a public forum! :ols:

check your PM box and PM me back if you have any questions.

Same goes for anyone else reading this thread who wants that torrent site.

yeah. i mean when the game starts you'll usually see a thread pointing you towards a streaming site.

but if you want to bookmark these links now go ahead (this is by no means an exhaustive list), can't guarantee they'll be good streams/showing skins games, etc.:

justin.tv

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

http://www.ustream.tv/discovery/live/sports

Was Justin.tv once also known as homer.tv? I remember using that a few years back when I was in Korea I'm going to need that again come September when Im off to Iraq.. YAY..

This is why I have arena football season tickets, take enough of a lesser drug and it still keeps the addiction under control. Anyway, my preseason tradition is to just get drunk and listen to Sonny and Sam (also drunk with bonus senility) attempt to do a radio broadcast. When all else fails, their feed is always available worldwide on the ESPN 980 website.

Was Justin.tv once also known as homer.tv? I remember using that a few years back when I was in Korea I'm going to need that again come September when Im off to Iraq.. YAY..

As far as I know, JustinTV and HomerTV have always been two different sites. But some of the links posted at HomerTV would go to the JustinTV site.

Homertv is now homertv.webs.com and requires a moderator's approval even after you have sent the confirmation e-mail. It's not automatic and from what I've heard, can take several days. So if you want to use that site this fall, remember to register during the week.

Archived