Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins Kegorator.....ready for the season

SkinsCrushCowboys

Theres always gotta be someone in the group who calls out the beer choice. "im really cool so I can't drink lite beer."

Come on, now. It's not a case of being anti-lite beer so much as it is a simple matter of Miller Lite simply not being respectable enough for a kegerator of that caliber.

I'm guessing you aren't married? Because as freakin' awesome as that is to have next to the P.O.R. (Plain Old Refrigerator), there is NO WAY in hell's bells that my wife would allow that in OUR kitchen! Garage .. maybe. But kitchen? No Freakin' Way. Even with Redskins colors.

Cheers.

I'm guessing you aren't married? Because as freakin' awesome as that is to have next to the P.O.R. (Plain Old Refrigerator), there is NO WAY in hell's bells that my wife would allow that in OUR kitchen! Garage .. maybe. But kitchen? No Freakin' Way. Even with Redskins colors.

Cheers.

I am very married , but this in my brother in laws garage....not mine....right next to the fridge where the pork butts for smoking are kept, right below the 42 inch plasma on the wall. (he did it right!).....he is a newly wed and can get away with this stuff....no way at my crib!

:evilg:

Archived