Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Vs Giants

codeorama

The parking situation has gotten worse since last year. You used to be able to park in the nearby U.S. Air Arena for like $20 I think, and then catch a free shuttle to the main gate. But that will be no more. Instead, the cash lot will be some considerable distance further from the stadium, though the shuttle will still be available.

The only way parking is not a very painful process is if you get a parking pass, which are fairly expensive. But even with that, it really doesn't make that big of a difference just b/c the traffic is un-Godly. I'd suggest getting there very early, at least two hours before kickoff to ease the pain.

But despite that, a big CONGRATS Code, those are phenomenal seats! That's realy close. Do youknow if you're on the visitors' side or the Skins side? Hope our guys put on a good show for you and Mrs. Code.

I'm on the Skins side of the field, I think section 139. I was really excited that My wife had enough sense to get tickets for a division rival.

She has never been to a NFL game and she is so psyched up. I think I'm more excited to see her reaction than the game itself.

Originally posted by MAP16

The only way parking is not a very painful process is if you get a parking pass, which are fairly expensive. But even with that, it really doesn't make that big of a difference just b/c the traffic is un-Godly. I'd suggest getting there very early, at least two hours before kickoff to ease the pain.

Or Landover mall.

I don't think you're supposed to park over there but they don't stop you.

Cash parking is in a business park right next to the old USAir Arena site. Take Arena drive (Exit 16 off of 495). It's $25 this year. I do suggest getting there early and leave your car no later than an hour and a half before gametime to catch the bus (which is free) if you want to see kick off. Congrats!

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

If you get there real early you can park in this lot where you dont have to walk that far to the stadium. I believe its $20 or $25, Its like the first lot you see after going through the gate, or whatever you go through.

Thanks, that sounds like the best plan.

Archived