Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Parcells a “QUITER”?

Mark

Parcells is an aborrent example of a human. He is a bully who is at best, this side of dim. And he sucked as a color guy or whatever he was. I cannot wait for him to fall on his face with the Cowhumpers. Blowhard comes to mind at the sight of his face.

Originally posted by Earthcat

Parcells is an aborrent example of a human. He is a bully who is at best, this side of dim. And he sucked as a color guy or whatever he was. I cannot wait for him to fall on his face with the Cowhumpers. Blowhard comes to mind at the sight of his face.

Two SB rings, successfully turned around every team he's been with. Yeah, he's such so aborrent that 25 or 26 teams would fire their current coach to bring him in.

wow, I never imagined one walk out would garner so many responses and so much analysis. I guess Parcells accomplished what he was trying to do more than he expected.

what some of you may not know is that the cowboys team had been a team that lacked discipline and he is trying to instill that in the team, using any measure he can. that walk out was just a notice to the team that because you won one preseason game handily, it doesn't mean to be fat and happy and lose focus. Its week in week out and they need to stay focused and on top of it. he served a notice that the team understood.

now that walk out is being equalled to quitting on the team and somebody mentioend that JJ asked him to stay and reconsider, etc. man that's just way too funny.

Though parcells left some of his previous jobs he left it in good shape. look at the giants records since parcells left, check out the prennial losers the pats before, during and after parcells. the same with the jets. Winning superbowls is nto easy, winning multiple ones with the same team even that much more difficult. He did take a prennial loser team like new england to the superbowl, he took the jets back to the brink of superbowl with a QB named Testevarde.

he may not take the cowboys to the superbowl, but I am sure he is going to build a team that's going to be solid, with good foundation that will be able to compete again. He is a proven coach with multiple teams in different eras. He has proven it before so the odds of him doing it again are real good, could he fail? yes, anyone could, but given the history, chances are that he won't. It's not like Spurrier that he still has to prove it at this level.

Archived