Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cnnsi gets new look.....

When I come on the net, my first stops are always giants.com, nfl.com, and espn.com/football. Those have been the best sites for football news and the way they are setup. Well, I just went to cnnsi which I usually just browse by real quick. They re-did their site and it looks really good.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/index.html

And while I have your attention. I've read that Ramsey's hand is sore. Is this something that is going to linger like Strahan's toe?

Originally posted by bleedblue

Found a fault:

When you put a mouse on one of the leagues the drop down images don't show, atleast some of them don't.

where you at? could be just a quick database issue thats all. Or it could be your browser isn't up to date.

I don't like the noise after you go over some links though, that will get annoying very fast.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/standings/

Originally posted by Die Hard

I like how they've incorporate the rotating banner ads at the top. Good job. I think it looks a lot of a better.

It does look better but if you have a high resolution it shows to much white space. For a big site like this I am surprised they are using fixed lengths then percentage.

I just went to cnnsi which I usually just browse by real quick. They re-did their site and it looks really good.

Hey guys, it's not CNNSI anymore.

The sports ness channel CNNSI was taken off the air in May of 2002 by AOL/TimeWarner(soon to be JUST TimeWarner) due to the low ratings and the desire to save money in the wake of the AOL/TimeWarner stock plunge

It's just SI.com now

As per Ramsye's hand, SS is quoted today as saying that he couldn't even hold the ball today, while Ramsey's quotes dismiss it as nothing and that he will definitely start. Either way, I don't like it. He needs as many snaps as he can get before these games start counting.

Archived