Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't know if this has been posted but: NFL Network 32 in 32 - Redskins

Dub70s

But ES fans are always right and do their research! :pfft:

Thanks for posting. Was waiting for them to do one on the Skins to see what they would say and it is was ok.

The part, like them, I would like to see is what happens when AH shows up for training camp and he is starting come when the season starts.

With the exception of the win-loss record, I was nodding my head the whole time. I thought it was a good segment.

I especially liked how they mentioned how much better our defense will be WITH Haynesworth.

Yeah, it wasn't as bad as i thought i was going to be. They made some valid points, eventhough i felt they were stating the obvious.

Yeah, it wasn't as bad as i thought i was going to be. They made some valid points, eventhough i felt they were stating the obvious.

Yeah, it's nothing I hadn't really heard before, but I like hearing it from the people on TV more than ES'ers :ols:

Aren't these guys supposed to be analyst.....? Can you say "Who did their research?"

They are analysts and no one does their research. Orakpo/does he benefit is the obvious proof. Not very good analysts either, proof being the 'not sure we'll even break .500' comment when it's plain for all to see we're going SB baby :ols:

I see nothing wrong with their analysis of the Redskins. He gave us props on the front defensive lineman, and said that he's unsure of the secondary's tackling ability. What's incorrect about that? Also he said he's unsure if the switch to 3-4 will be effective with this personnel, and he's right. We don't know, and it is a unknown. He questioned the RBs in the zone running scheme and mentioned we have power running backs. He's right.

Not sure what some of you fans want, but they aren't paid to kiss our ass. They are paid to give their personal opinion on what they see, and quite frankly, I agree with most of their points.

Aren't these guys supposed to be analyst.....? Can you say "Who did their research?"

Video posted by the NFL Network on 6/24/2010:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-32-teams-in-32-days/09000d5d818d330e/32-in-32-Redskins

These guys are complete retards. I've NEVER heard an analyst so off kilter. The one idiot goes off to say the biggest distraction for the team will be the defensive changeover. He even cited the green bay packers??? Didnt they stifle alot of critics in the first half of the season due to their stifling nature?

I couldnt even watch the rest of the video. Not because I can't handle Skin bashing I've heard it for a number of years, but what is accurate is accurate and these guys must of done their research in a coloring book.

Hail!!!!

These guys are complete retards. I've NEVER heard an analyst so off kilter. The one idiot goes off to say the biggest distraction for the team will be the defensive changeover. He even cited the green bay packers??? Didnt they stifle alot of critics in the first half of the season due to their stifling nature?

I couldnt even watch the rest of the video. Not because I can't handle Skin bashing I've heard it for a number of years, but what is accurate is accurate and these guys must of done their research in a coloring book.

Hail!!!!

Exactly what have the Redskins done in recent memory to give anyone confidence that they are an automatic Superbowl contender? Why is it unless an analyst is on the Redskins balls, ES discredits them and calls them idiots? They arent paid to focus on the Redskins, they are paid to cover the entire NFL which includes good teams like the Colts, Saints, and Patriots. I hope you guys know the Redskins are seen in the same light as terrible teams such as the Raiders, Lions, and Rams. They were talking about Aaron Kampman and how he disliked the 3-4 defense and it affected his performance although he proved to be a good player in the 4-3. These people do not do their own research, they have people at NFL Network do research and then they come to their own conclusions. I love the Redskins just as much as everyone else but I dont let that turn me into a dillusional idiot.

• 4 weeks later...
Exactly what have the Redskins done in recent memory to give anyone confidence that they are an automatic Superbowl contender? Why is it unless an analyst is on the Redskins balls, ES discredits them and calls them idiots? They arent paid to focus on the Redskins, they are paid to cover the entire NFL which includes good teams like the Colts, Saints, and Patriots. I hope you guys know the Redskins are seen in the same light as terrible teams such as the Raiders, Lions, and Rams. They were talking about Aaron Kampman and how he disliked the 3-4 defense and it affected his performance although he proved to be a good player in the 4-3. These people do not do their own research, they have people at NFL Network do research and then they come to their own conclusions. I love the Redskins just as much as everyone else but I dont let that turn me into a dillusional idiot.

Actually i called them retards. Idiots are idiots because they choose to be. Retards cant help themselves. You proved my point. They should use their own experiences at times and not those of a paperpusher. Then maybe they will talk about potential opportunity and examples of others rather than some pie chart. Oh and I never said they were on a potential super bowl run either. When your 33 and have watched the nonsense unfold as long as I have as a Skins fan maybe you will have a better perspective.

Archived