Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox43: Donald Duck Arrested for Driving Drunk

PSUHeckler

Geez. I would have suspected Daffy was on the stuff before Donald. Just goes to show you never judge a book by its cover.

Also, I can't believe Donald was not charged for indecent exposure. It's been seventy five years since he's put on a pair of pants! For God's sake man, cover up.

From the article:

According to court documents, Duck is no stranger to police. His records includes four previous drunk driving convictions.

"He's a frequent flyer," said Captain Joe Herrick of the Massillon Police Department, "He's got multiple previous DUI's, multiple previous no operator's license and operating under suspension, so he's not that good a driver."

Wow. I thought most states had pretty stiff punishments at that point. This is his fifth DUI, and those are just the ones he's been caught for.

I'd drink a lot, too, if my name was Donald Duck. And it's not like he's even old enough to have had the name first - his parents knew what they were doing.

They sure did. Parents that do things like this deserve to be beaten in the public square. Are you TRYING to eff up your kid by giving them a "cute and funny" name?

I'll tell you what this reminds me of, the blaring headlines on Drudge in the middle of the Acorn thing about how they had registered "Mickey Mouse." And I thought to myself, surely there is at least one ******* in this country that named their kid Mickey Mouse.

Donald 'Duck' Dunn - Bassist - even if you never heard of him, you've heard him.

Like, the Blues Bro's fer instance.

Or a few like Otis Redding, Clapton, Dylan, Albert King, Ray Charles, Stewart, Booker T & the MG's...the list goes on and on...

The years of playing second fiddle to Mickey Mouse have taken their toll, on Donald. I heard Daisy has left him and is so distraught she can't take care of her kids. Hewey, Dewey, and Louie have been sent to live with their Uncle Scrooge McDuck. So sad....

Archived