Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Which Team Will Have 10+ Wins In 2010?

Califan007

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I chose none, though it seems to me (IMHO) that the Raiders, or Rams have the biggest chance seeing they are in really weak divisions. The Skins are close behind, but the division is tough, The schedule is brutal, And I'm not sold on the O-line until I see it on the field. Too many "top of the hill", "over the hill" players IMO.

I chose none. However, I actually think the, gulp, Lions would have the best chance to be a surprise team this season, if not for a brutal schedule. AFC and NFC Easts. Killer. Two of the three best conferences in football, plus they are probably in the 4th or 5th toughest.

Regardless, they have put together a pretty good young core. Seem to be headed in the right direction, more so than most of the other teams on that list.

The Raiders are the only ones who I see as having a chance to get to 10 wins this year. I like what they've done this offseason.

I agree that they have made some good moves and drafted well, is that enough to translate into 10 wins though? Possible considering the unpredictable division they are in. I say no though. Not 10.

I'll admit I've not looked at anyone's schedules, but I think Denver is going to regress, KC may regress, Chargers might be okay, So raiders might have a chance at 10 wins, assuming JC is the answer (if he's not well lol) And just to be on record I think the Lions might just surprise some one this year. They could be the Jets of Last Year, maybe.

Archived