Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins Video Footage. CowTards diss! HTTR!!!

spiderwebbsr

Redskins Nation I made another video titled Redskins vs Cowboys to help us all pass the time during the offseason. Hope you enjoy.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8JihRiWHpw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8JihRiWHpw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Here are two of my older ones also :

ha. I remember the first one now.

I would've had the wife or gf dress up as a dude, to play the part of the center. But that's just me :P You're obviously comfortable with your sexuality. ha

Funny stuff.. **** THE COWBOYS! (oh wait, thats another thread)

Honestly, that was one of the gayest things I've ever seen (and not the way you intended). There's a lot of things you can make fun of Cowboy fans for. This is something Cowboy fans can make fun of us for... Not the mockery, but the dress up and the rubbing of your groin against your child (or newphew's) butt.

Honestly, that was one of the gayest things I've ever seen (and not the way you intended). There's a lot of things you can make fun of Cowboy fans for. This is something Cowboy fans can make fun of us for... Not the mockery, but the dress up and the rubbing of your groin against your child (or newphew's) butt.

boohoo live a little :ols::ols::ols: :dallasuck

BTW it was hard to put on the CowTards jersey. I was paranoid someone would get a cell phone pic of me or something in between scenes and black mail me for life with the photo, lol HTTR!

I think your priorities are a bit out of whack if you're more worried about a neighbor getting a picture of you in a Cowboys jersey than you are of a neighbor getting a pic of you groping your son/nephew.

I agree, that **** made me pretty uncomfortable. I mean, initially I thought it would have promise, but then it just went downhill. I was waiting for Chris Hanson to show up.

Archived