Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Matt Mosley's NFC East Blog 6/22/10

JustAfan47

That list sounds about right. I'm a die hard skins fan, but it doesn't mean I like every player on the team. I despise DHall and the obvious Fat Ass Haynesworth, but I don't mind Portis. He's actually played real hard for us and carried us to the playoffs. I know he can be a punk and annoying at times, but I can live with it. For some reason DHall gets under my skin, he's so ****y, but yet he sucks.

1. Albert Haynesworth, Redskins DT

2. Dan Snyder, Redskins owner

3. Jerry Jones, Cowboys owner

4. Tony Romo sits to pee, Cowboys QB

5. Michael Vick, Eagles QB

6. Clinton Portis, Redskins RB

7. DeAngelo Hall, Redskins CB

8. Roy Williams, Cowboys WR

9. Osi Umenyiora, Giants DE

10. Patrick Crayton, Cowboys WR

I don't see Jerry Jones over Dan Snyder. NO WAY IN HELL. JJ hasn't alienated his fan base like Snyder has. JJ has made a ton of better choices than Snyder has.

I move Clinton Portis over MeAngelo Hall though. Hall is still a overrated CB, but at least he's been on board with everything. If you don't understand why Clinton Portis is on this list, then you are blind to the world.

Wow Bitter .. much ?... Jones has made a great deal of bad decisions ...at one point Jones looked like he was taking a back seat and letting his coaches run the team . Yet he cannot keep his hands off the franchise . He is on the sidelines, he is in the draft room, he is sueing pensioners who cannot afford his season tickets etc etc ... thing is while Dan Snyder is learning from his mistakes Jones looks like he is doomed to repeating them .

I think if you think you are a Redskins fan and yet most of the people on your most hated list are Redskins then maybe you would want to find something else to do on a Sunday ...

1. The Dog Killer

2. The Dog Killer

3. The Dog Killer

4. The Dog Killer

5. The Dog Killer

6. Fat Ass

7. The Dog Killer

8. The Dog Killer

9. The Dog Killer

10. The Dog Killer

Sorry if you're going to "hate" somebody, it has to be for more than just they play for another team because as we've seen with Danny, who knows, in a few years a "hated division rival" may end up being the starting quarterback of the Washington Redskins.

I'll reserve my hate for a man who tortures and kills dogs and then throw in a greedy **** who is trying to steal 21 million dollars, paralyzes a man due to his negligence and trying to stiff the stripper mom of his kid.

Wow Bitter .. much ?... Jones has made a great deal of bad decisions ...at one point Jones looked like he was taking a back seat and letting his coaches run the team . Yet he cannot keep his hands off the franchise . He is on the sidelines, he is in the draft room, he is sueing pensioners who cannot afford his season tickets etc etc ... thing is while Dan Snyder is learning from his mistakes Jones looks like he is doomed to repeating them .

I think if you think you are a Redskins fan and yet most of the people on your most hated list are Redskins then maybe you would want to find something else to do on a Sunday ...

I was making the list according to what I hear in terms of griping/complaining, not according to if I hate them or not. I'm not bitter, I don't give a flying **** about any of those guys on that list. They don't pay my bills, and have no value in my life other than they entertain me on Sundays for a portion of the year. I, unlike many, don't put athletes on a peddle-stool just because they play on my favorite team.

Who would you rather be your GM? Dan Snyder or Jerrry Jones? JJ has at least played college football and knows the deal. He's made very sound draft choices and haven't given up tons to get aging vets. It still remains to be seen whether or not Snyder has "learned his lesson". Wait about 10 years and get back with me on that.

I don't have a full list because I try not to judge people I don't even know, but I'm getting a little tired of Deangelo. He seems like he's just trying to give his honest opinion, and be fair to his friend, but I think it'd be best if he just stopped talking for a while. His whole "I'm going to be the hardest worker" routine wasn't backed up last year, because he didn't turn out to be that much of an impact player. I'd like him to prove himself first, and then his talk won't be that annoying.

I would not judge the defensive backfield on last year. The scheme sucked again with safeties playing in the endzone and the db's offering cushions to comfort opposing wr's.

What a tool Mosley is, I mean seriously. He doesn't even mention Michael Vick who was just voted most hated athelete in ALL OF SPORTS in that list. Not to mention putting Roy Williams on the list and Patrick Crayton just goes to show the man's loyalty. No fan of any other team then the Cowboys would hate those two guys, hell I love them. Way to get the pukes to screw up a trade Roy. Way to be a distraction Patrick and drop that pass in the playoffs. You guys are alright in my book!

I really have no idea how Mosley has a freaking job today, on the radio he's not even respected by the guys who run the show. Stop reading his posts and maybe he'll go away.

Am I missing something? Not that any G-Men player would be my favorite person by any means, but why is Osi on the list? Just my $.02, but my list would be

Albert Haynesworth

Tony "The Fairy Tiger" Romo sits to pee

Wade "Doughboy" Phillips

DeSean Jackson

Michael Vick

Brandon Jacobs

Jerrah

Jason Witten

Andy Reid

Eli Manning

Can't forget Brookings.

Forgot about him. I hate him so much... he's not even good and he talks like he's Patrick Willis.

I remember last year when he was complaining about the Vikings LOL Jared Allen shut him up :ols:

Not sure what there is to hate about Desean Jackson. Except his little comments about McNabb after he left. Or his long touchdowns.

Redskins fans would be doing backflips if we could sign a WR that dangerous on the team.

Am I missing something? Not that any G-Men player would be my favorite person by any means, but why is Osi on the list? Just my $.02, but my list would be

Albert Haynesworth

Tony "The Fairy Tiger" Romo sits to pee

Wade "Doughboy" Phillips

DeSean Jackson

Michael Vick

Brandon Jacobs

Jerrah

Jason Witten

Andy Reid

Eli Manning

Well it's from an arbitrary point of view of the NFC East... Osi is being a baby to the Giants.

Just watched this again after posting that...here you go, not that anyone probably needs the reminder....

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=AIWWrdDNBRU&feature=related

EDIT: And this...

People would kill to see one of our WRs even approach the end zone.:ols:

Let alone, the return game.

I think it is more out of anger and jealousy. I would trade all 3 of our 2nd rounders for him right now.

People would kill to see one of our WRs even approach the end zone.:ols:

I think it is more out of anger and jealousy. I would trade all 3 of our 2nd rounders for him right now.

And then our franchise quarterback doesn't re-sign :doh:

And then our franchise quarterback doesn't re-sign :doh:

What does that have to do with anything?

Desean Jackson>>our three 2nd rounders combined. Davis has talent, but because of Cooley, has to be discounted greatly.

What does that have to do with anything?

Desean Jackson>>our three 2nd rounders combined. Davis has talent, but because of Cooley, has to be discounted greatly.

First of all this is all moot, because it won't happen.

For the sake of argument, though, McNabb won't want to play with DeSean anymore after what happened these past couple of months.

We've invested a lot in McNabb thus far, so it's safe to say that he is our top priority. We're not going to bring in a cancer like DeSean when there are plenty of other options (if you're suggesting our 3 second rounders are what we could pay).

Actually, let's just keep them all and sign Randy Moss when he's a free agent next year.

People would kill to see one of our WRs even approach the end zone.

Lol...fair point...hopefully that changes this year with a competent QB + a competent scheme...as far as DS, I just hate the showboat mentality...love the talent, but would hate to have him in burgundy & gold, would be tough to cheer for...

Archived