Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Matt Mosley's NFC East Blog 6/22/10

JustAfan47

lol... I ran into this by Matt and I thought this would make a good convo here as seeing there's more hate going around then praise. :jk: :moon:

He is talking about the Forbes "Most Disliked People in Sports," article then puts his own little twist to it. That Devil! :evilg:

So if you guys had to come up with a "Most Disliked" list for the NFC East, how would it look? Based on the current landscape of the NFC East, here's how I think the rankings would go:

1. Albert Haynesworth, Redskins DT

2. Jerry Jones, Cowboys owner

3. Dan Snyder, Redskins owner

4. Tony Romo sits to pee, Cowboys QB

5. Osi Umenyiora, Giants DE

6. DeAngelo Hall, Redskins CB

7. Clinton Portis, Redskins RB

8. Brandon Jacobs, Giants RB

9. Roy Williams, Cowboys WR

10. Patrick Crayton, Cowboys WR

I like his top ten besides CP in it. This is how mine would go.

1. Albert Worthless

2. Jerruh Jones

3. DeSean Jackson

4. Brandon Jacobs

5. Patrick Gayton

6. Tubbie Cup Cake Phillips

7. Tony Turnover

8. Michael Vick

9. Mathias Kiwanuka ( I hope he is getting better from his accident )

10. MeAngelo Hall a.k.a Worthless's best friend. :puke:

So what do you all think? Lets see what you can :stir: up! :D

I'll play along:

1.Jerry Jones

2.Marion Barber

3.Terrance Newman

4.Brandon Jacobs

5.Desean Jackson

6.Romo sits to pee

7.Haynesworth (more disappoint than hate)

8.Wade Phillips

9.Andy Reid

10.Terrance Newman

Don't understand why D.Hall is still hated on. Dude has come here and has been balling and shooting straight talk. He is quietly becoming one of my favorite Redskins.

I don't have a full list because I try not to judge people I don't even know, but I'm getting a little tired of Deangelo. He seems like he's just trying to give his honest opinion, and be fair to his friend, but I think it'd be best if he just stopped talking for a while. His whole "I'm going to be the hardest worker" routine wasn't backed up last year, because he didn't turn out to be that much of an impact player. I'd like him to prove himself first, and then his talk won't be that annoying.

I'll play along:

1.Jerry Jones

2.Marion Barber

3.Terrance Newman

4.Brandon Jacobs

5.Desean Jackson

6.Romo sits to pee

8.Wade Phillips

9.Andy Reid

10.Terrance Newman

Don't understand why D.Hall is still hated on. Dude has come here and has been balling and shooting straight talk. He is quietly becoming one of my favorite Redskins.

uuuumm........ you hate him that much?? :D

I'm getting a little tired of Deangelo. He seems like he's just trying to give his honest opinion, and be fair to his friend, but I think it'd be best if he just stopped talking for a while. His whole "I'm going to be the hardest worker" routine wasn't backed up last year, because he didn't turn out to be that much of an impact player. I'd like him to prove himself first, and then his talk won't be that annoying.

Agree........ :thumbsup:

I'll play along:

1.Jerry Jones

2.Marion Barber

3.Terrance Newman

4.Brandon Jacobs

5.Desean Jackson

6.Romo sits to pee

8.Wade Phillips

9.Andy Reid

10.Terrance Newman

I agree with every word, but if I were to name a guy twice, it'd be Jacobs lol...

Oh I get it now. Has Hall been taking up for Haynesworth??

A little bit. He's also said that he doesn't like how he's going about it. I didn't like the "These guys wouldn't say it to his face" crap, because he doesn't seem to get that people actually want to get along. If they had the opportunity to say something to his face, that would mean he actually showed up to something, which is what people are mad about. Haynesworth has the opportunity to talk to London any time, but anything anybody has said is what Albert should already know.

1. Albert Haynesworth, Redskins DT

2. Dan Snyder, Redskins owner

3. Jerry Jones, Cowboys owner

4. Tony Romo sits to pee, Cowboys QB

5. Michael Vick, Eagles QB

6. Clinton Portis, Redskins RB

7. DeAngelo Hall, Redskins CB

8. Roy Williams, Cowboys WR

9. Osi Umenyiora, Giants DE

10. Patrick Crayton, Cowboys WR

I don't see Jerry Jones over Dan Snyder. NO WAY IN HELL. JJ hasn't alienated his fan base like Snyder has. JJ has made a ton of better choices than Snyder has.

I move Clinton Portis over MeAngelo Hall though. Hall is still a overrated CB, but at least he's been on board with everything. If you don't understand why Clinton Portis is on this list, then you are blind to the world.

I'll play along:

1.Jerry Jones

2.Marion Barber

3.Terrance Newman

4.Brandon Jacobs

5.Desean Jackson

6.Romo sits to pee

8.Wade Phillips

9.Andy Reid

10.Terrance Newman

Are you a skins fan?....lol I seriously doubt it if you don't have AH at #1 on that list. You dont' understand the hate on Hall? I suggest you look at his career and the baggage he's brought with him. The whole fiasco in Oakland is enough to hate him. Got the 7yr.70mil year deal and was one of the worst CBs in the league statistically. That alone is enough to hate you. Hell, he hasn't been that incredible here either. He gambles a lot which is why he'll end up with INTs, but that doesn't make you a good CB. That just makes you lucky and a liability.

Hell, he hasn't been that incredible here either. He gambles a lot which is why he'll end up with INTs, but that doesn't make you a good CB. That just makes you lucky and a liability.

In Hall's defense IMO I thought he was better then Los was last year. Now thats just last year. Normally Los can "ALMOST" match up against most number 1's in the league and give them the fits. Los bombed it last year!. :mad:

Are you a skins fan?....lol I seriously doubt it if you don't have AH at #1 on that list. You dont' understand the hate on Hall? I suggest you look at his career and the baggage he's brought with him. The whole fiasco in Oakland is enough to hate him. Got the 7yr.70mil year deal and was one of the worst CBs in the league statistically. That alone is enough to hate you. Hell, he hasn't been that incredible here either. He gambles a lot which is why he'll end up with INTs, but that doesn't make you a good CB. That just makes you lucky and a liability.

Forget Oakland and Atlanta. All I can do is judge him by what has he done with us. As far as his play last year, everybody was suspect, I won't just single him out.

As far as Haynesworth goes, I hope we can find away to get him out of here because if Hall is saying comments like this, he is going to cause a division in the locker room. Dude needs to bounce ASAP......

As far as Haynesworth goes, I hope we can find away to get him out of here because if Hall is saying comments like this, he is going to cause a division in the locker room. Dude needs to bounce ASAP......

Now there's food for thought...:kickcan: Never really thought to look at it that way. :mad:

Archived