Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will happen with Haynesworth this season?

Paydirt

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

hes going to get cut. whether or not the skins get the money back, they will cut him. shanallen would like to put the last vestige of the vinny cerrato era to rest by cutting this fat turd. they will take the losses and look to the future.

He has to contribute.

Skins hold all the cards in this one. They won't honor a trade due to the bonus that was paid out unless some team offers a high draft pick or a solid player in return, which is such a longshot I don't see it happening.

Haynesworth will show up and play for the Redskins in 2010.

hes going to get cut. whether or not the skins get the money back, they will cut him. shanallen would like to put the last vestige of the vinny cerrato era to rest by cutting this fat turd. they will take the losses and look to the future.

Not going to happen. The Skins are not going to trade him or cut him unless he agrees to give back some of that money.

He has to contribute.

Skins hold all the cards in this one. They won't honor a trade due to the bonus that was paid out unless some team offers a high draft pick or a solid player in return, which is such a longshot I don't see it happening.

Haynesworth will show up and play for the Redskins in 2010.

this is what I've concluded as well... and that is the best outcome for the skins... barring a great trade for him (which like you, I highly doubt), the guy has too much potential on the field to want anything else...

I picked something else. He will either be suspended by Goodell or be behind bars for all the lawsuits and trouble he is in.

Same for me, for the same basic reasons.

Not sure he'll end up in jail (probably can afford to lawyer-up enough to avoid that). Even if he doesn't pay a dime on any lawsuit, the shame he's brought to the league already is probably justification enough to get suspended for a couple of games.

The man is a negative PR machine right now and that's not the way to stay in good favor with the commish.

Same for me, for the same basic reasons.

Not sure he'll end up in jail (probably can afford to lawyer-up enough to avoid that). Even if he doesn't pay a dime on any lawsuit, the shame he's brought to the league already is probably justification enough to get suspended for a couple of games.

The man is a negative PR machine right now and that's not the way to stay in good favor with the commish.

Yeah, unfortunately, I think he seems to have some decent legal support for his position from what I've read. I doubt he'll suffer any significant penalties, unless he does something even more detrimental.

All talk, His greedy little mind is not going to give up the money, so he's going to gain a few brain cells via the smell of money wake up and play ball here.

he has too many bills:

Ex wife (alimony)$$$

Kids (child support)$$

Loans (default, being sued)$$$$$

Lawsuit (car accident)$$$

One night stand with a bun in the oven.$$

I'd say he's probably going to sit out. If he'd pay back the bonus they might be more inclined to make a trade happen. But considering his financial woes, he's probably holding on to that cash pretty tight. It's a shame. He could be part of something special and he can't see it.

He'll fall down on every other play gasping for air, and say he pulled a testicle or some dumb **** like that.......Then you'll find out something stoopid like he hooked up with Lebron James' momma ......

:beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber::saber:

I picked something else. He will either be suspended by Goodell or be behind bars for all the lawsuits and trouble he is in.

Not exactly sure what he would be suspended for, or put behind bars for. Is Goodell going to suspend him for getting a divorce? For (possibly) having an illegitimate kid (If he did that, he would probably have to suspend quite a few other NFL players.)? For missing a manditory minicamp? For wanting a trade? For being sued from the accident? None of this stuff is in criminal court anyway, so he isn't going to jail. Sorry, but your post is just sort of weird.

Archived