Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone know of a good website to buy Redskins jerseys at?

ucfSKINS

Hey all,

I did a google search to see if anyone made a similar thread and didn't find one. I used to use www.specialjersey.com to get good looking fake jerseys for cheap, but it appears the site is closed.

I don't want to use ebay, nfl.com, etc.

Anyone have any sites similar to specialjersey.com? Also looking to get a new jersey this year and not sure who's to get. Any input? Thanks!

I use jerseysshops.com. They are knockoffs, and it comes out to be about $23 per jersey if you order more than 8 (free shipping). Although the last bunch I ordered got stopped in customs, so I am not sure how long it will take for them to arrive

I use jerseysshops.com. They are knockoffs, and it comes out to be about $23 per jersey if you order more than 8 (free shipping). Although the last bunch I ordered got stopped in customs, so I am not sure how long it will take for them to arrive

Do you still have to pay for them when they get stopped in customs?

Do you still have to pay for them when they get stopped in customs?

unfortunately, yes. I have to pay them in China before the ship the jerseys. Once they are stopped at customs, I guess it becomes my issue. From what I have read/heard, worst case scenario is that I have to pay some sort of duty tax on them. Not sure what the exact amount is though.

Here's the new [highlight]http://stores.special-jerseys.com/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Wash.-Redskins/Categories.bok[/highlight]"]link[/highlight] to Special Jerseys but they don't seem to have much new Skins merchandise.

Although their Ovie Jersey looks decent / but missing the "C".

[highlight]http://stores.special-jerseys.com/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Wash.-Redskins/Categories.bok[/highlight]

Here's the new [highlight]http://stores.special-jerseys.com/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Wash.-Redskins/Categories.bok[/highlight]"]link[/highlight] to Special Jerseys but they don't seem to have much new Skins merchandise.

Although their Ovie Jersey looks decent / but missing the "C".

[highlight]http://stores.special-jerseys.com/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Wash.-Redskins/Categories.bok[/highlight]

Anyone want to give their impressions on the jerseys from here? I was looking at the white McNabb jersey. Looks pretty good to me but I'm no jersey expert. How obvious of a knock off is it?

I get mine at Redskins.com. Yeah, so it costs some more bucks - but I know what I am getting and I know where my $ is going.

If they do not have the size/color that you want for your fav player you could order the custom one with their name on it.

Go to DHgate.com. Hands down the most sellers and the largest selection of all wholesale knockoff jersey websites. They basically come direct from sellers in China. Make sure you clearly note to the seller which size and color you want. Pages don't have an automated way to say "Burgundy; SZ 50."

I've bought multiple jerseys, football and baseball from this website, it's the real deal. Be smart and buy from sellers with pictures of the actual jersey, not pictures copied from nflshop.com. I'd go with a seller that actually has a rating and happy customers. Other than all that B.S., you will find what you want for cheap.

Anyone want to give their impressions on the jerseys from here? I was looking at the white McNabb jersey. Looks pretty good to me but I'm no jersey expert. How obvious of a knock off is it?

I ordered a few jerseys from that site, but that was over a year ago. They are knock offs, but they are good quality knock offs.

I don't know how much you want to pay or the reputation of this store, but they're claiming to sell authentic jerseys for $100.

www.jayssportsshop.com

It looks like they're based out of Illinois, but who know? Anyone hear of them?

EDIT: you need to use the code "NFL" to get the $100 price.

Anyone ever try this site? Looks like a decent deal but I wonder about the jersey I would receive.

I have never bought them, I just found it whilst searching. I'd be interested if anyone has experience with them. The BBB has a listing for them and gave them a grade of a "C."

While the jerseys might be "authentic," I think that word is so open to interpretation nowadays...

i brought seven jerseys on borntrade.com months ago, they are legit I mean real game jerseys they are awesome. and there is also a 25 dollar shipping cost...

:drooley: thanks i have got a jersey from them and good quality as you said.

this is a really good website to buy Redskins jersey. borntrade.com

Archived