Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Season Ticket Holder

chess

When you purchase season tickets can you only purchase them for one season at a time or are you signing a contract saying that you'll buy them for 'X' amount of years?

General admission season ticket contracts are year-to-year. You only have to worry about multi-year contracts when you are talking about "premium" seating areas (Club, Loge, Suites, etc.).

Sixx, I live about 40 minutes from you and I used mine for 5 out of the 8 regular season games last year and more than that in the past. Had no problem recouping my money on the games I didn't go to. It is a managable drive if you have company. The worst part is getting out of the stadium and back on I66.

Sixx, I live about 40 minutes from you and I used mine for 5 out of the 8 regular season games last year and more than that in the past. Had no problem recouping my money on the games I didn't go to. It is a managable drive if you have company. The worst part is getting out of the stadium and back on I66.

Oh cool. I am more concerned about being worn out for school and work the next day but I am still very interested in buying them. How much do upper level tickets generally cost? It wont show me because of the deposit.

Oh cool. I am more concerned about being worn out for school and work the next day but I am still very interested in buying them. How much do upper level tickets generally cost? It wont show me because of the deposit.

I can relate to the being worn out, especially coming back from a 4:00 game, I plan my days off around that and don't work the next day. Same thing for Sunday night and Monday night games. My tickets with parking pass runs around $100 a game. The part that stinks is that you have to pay for the two preseason games which I never get to go to nor want to. I hope you get them being there is much more enjoyable as far as I am concerned!

I can relate to the being worn out, especially coming back from a 4:00 game, I plan my days off around that and don't work the next day. Same thing for Sunday night and Monday night games. My tickets with parking pass runs around $100 a game. The part that stinks is that you have to pay for the two preseason games which I never get to go to nor want to. I hope you get them being there is much more enjoyable as far as I am concerned!

That is what I did, I have taken most mondays off, and for the ones that I haven't, I plan on calling out sick

Archived