Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Season Ticket Holder

chess

Hello Skins Fans....

After being on the waiting list for 7 years I finally got to dive in and grab some seats...

Section 428 Row 24 (have 0 clue where that is at probably the top top)

Any thoughts ?

Also I got offered to move down to the LL with the AAA Fan Zone experience... I thought the pricing was a little crazy..

Thoughts on this..

Otherwise... Hopes to a great 2010 season :logo::logo:

Its going to be a big changer since I am a WVU Alum and have front row seats on the 15 yard line..

Have never actually been upper level at FedEx... Should be fun..

I got lucky and got good seats at least for a newb :)

I love the skins :) have and will continue to do so :)

Congrats Chess.

I'd love to know more details on how you got midfield seats in your first year, if you don't mind sharing of course.

Did you have to bargain with the ticket office, or did they offer you those seats up front, first offer?

If you wish to reply, please join us in the season ticket experience thread.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=317660

Congrats chess man,

I'ma betting that seven year wait has made it all the sweeter huh?

And what a time to be getting in on the action as we enter a new dawn in almost every facet of this organisation.

Here's to you seeing many memorable victory's in the flesh for the B&G. :cheers:.

Hail.

The 7 year wait is well worth it... I am excited about the 45 yard line...

I am excited to see what we can do as a team.. I see nothing but positives from the coaching staff...

Ive been a fan since 80's and my mom has been a fan since the 60's, my pops on the other hand is a Los Angeles Rams fan... LAUGH now lol

Cheers to all

:helmet:

Congratulations on getting a seat with 90,000 of your closest Redskins fans!

The luck of starting near the 50 is future upgrades for you will be down in your section until you get close enough to move to the lower level. We had LOTS of upgrades/movement this year. If the economy and/or team stinks for another year, you may get below row 15 where the view is much closer in the opinion of many of us. Your current seats are not at the top, but you do have a climb to get up there. No obstructions; but it is a distance.

Once you get below row 15 you can start to read the players names on their backs and feel a little closer to the action.

Welcome aboard!

I actually called them boom, and they told me that i had been assigned seats, because when I looked on the invoice when i paid it in march, i didnt see anything..... so thats how i found out

i have seats 13,14,15,16

I too got "the call" that my wait was over! However, I think I have decided myself out of a season ticket package. Personally, I do not think I would like sitting in the Upper Deck (out of the games I have been to I have been quite spoiled. Suite tickets, and the rest lower bowl only a few rows back)

I thought it about it for an entire week and I decided on just doing the couple game thing I normally do, as it is VERY hard to beat sitting at home (no traffic), watching the game in HD (with my own instant replay thanks to lovely technology) and cheap food and beer! (I do not believe they have my favorite beer anyway, Shocktop!)

Congrats on making the plunge though. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Boom did you receive your seat assignment. I see in the latest round of letters that went out the team is advising that you can call the ticket office to determine best available seating.

I called today and all the ticket rep told me was that my seat has not yet been assigned. I was one of the first to give my deposit and was told that I would get the best seating available for what i paid for (end zones row 15 and up). They told me I would be more likely get placed closer to row 15 as opposed to row 28. I just hope I am not getting screwed! any tips on what to say/negotiate with the TO?

I called today and all the ticket rep told me was that my seat has not yet been assigned. I was one of the first to give my deposit and was told that I would get the best seating available for what i paid for (end zones row 15 and up). They told me I would be more likely get placed closer to row 15 as opposed to row 28. I just hope I am not getting screwed! any tips on what to say/negotiate with the TO?

I'm with you....I've called 4 times (Monday or Tuesday of every week) and keep getting the same run around (not yet assigned, but yet on other boards I've seen where people were notified by mail).....they surely take your money but seem like they could care less about getting your seats...they are very slow to say the least......and also found out today that there could be a good chance I didn't get them (even though I've been assigned a account # and password) oh and the kicker I can get my money back in that case but I forfeit the process fees which were roughly $200.00...what a crock imho....and where is my jersey I ordered for being a 1st time STH?

Guys....it takes time to assign thousands of seats. The TO is only so many people. Coming off the wait list, you have little leverage. You are pretty much at the mercy of the TO and how high on the wait list you were. The TO has to call each new STH, determine the number of seats wanted, offer some seat locations, sometimes wait for the STH to make a decision, process the payment, and then assign the seats. That process is done for hundreds to (more likely) thousands of people.

If you paid, you are highly likely to get your seats. We have had a very few reports in the past of someone not being offered seats after giving their deposit. If you do not get seats this year, you are at the top of the list next year. Your seat deposit is still good for next year.

All I can say is patience. Frankly, this is earlier than previous years for people on the wait list to begin getting seat assignments. Many did not know their seats until August. Lots of time before the first pre season game.

I know it is frustrating to wait...but calling is not going to make it happen faster.

One suggestion on your call.....ask the ticket agent to put any seat preferences on your account...e.g. sideline, end zone, lowest row available, visitor/home side, etc. They will try to work with you within the limits of available tickets. That information gives them some guidelines when they pull up your account for seat assignment.

My mom signed up on the season ticket wait list 2 years ago and she received a letter on yesterday giving her the option to purchase tickets. Her letter advises "Quantities are limited. To select your seat location from the best available seating please call the Redskin sales office at (301)-276-6033. Or simply place a deposit on-line .... A Redskin Sales Representative will contact you to discuss seating options.

If I am not mistaken this is a change in the language.

I was going to purchase season tickets this year but with in the middle of trying to buy another house I'll have to wait till next year. I did however buy tickets for the cowturds game, Sec 408 row 18. Can't wait!!

Also since this is a thread involving season tickets maybe someone can answer a question for me. When you purchase season tickets can you only purchase them for one season at a time or are you signing a contract saying that you'll buy them for 'X' amount of years?

Thanks.

I was going to purchase season tickets this year but with in the middle of trying to buy another house I'll have to wait till next year. I did however buy tickets for the cowturds game, Sec 408 row 18. Can't wait!!

Also since this is a thread involving season tickets maybe someone can answer a question for me. When you purchase season tickets can you only purchase them for one season at a time or are you signing a contract saying that you'll buy them for 'X' amount of years?

Thanks.

I didnt sign my life away :) so that means 1 year at a time..

Archived