Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please pray for your fellow board member

No Excuses

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the wishes and prayers. I'm doing great now. Ya'll don't know how much this means to me. Hope to see you guys and thank you in person at ES events soon! Drive safely and hug your loved ones!!

Typing with one hand sucks. All of my fellow call of duty players, I'll be back shortly to shoot down all the aircrafts LOL. Also, Go Wizards!!! John Wall!!

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the wishes and prayers. I'm doing great now. Ya'll don't know how much this means to me. Hope to see you guys and thank you in person at ES events soon! Drive safely and hug your loved ones!!

Typing with one hand sucks. All of my fellow call of duty players, I'll be back shortly to shoot down all the aircrafts LOL. Also, Go Wizards!!! John Wall!!

Welcome Back Vishal.

Glad you are doing well and only slightly disabled. lol.

:applause:

Welcome back. Hope you mend quickly.

~Bang

glad you are doing better! :point2sky

Good to hear you're doing well. You're awesome in game chats. Get rest and recover.

And really, these cats running red lights? Enough! There's a delay so it's not even like they're squeezing past a yellow light, they're just in need of summary execution. Ugh.

Good to hear you're basically OK. Sorry it happened to you, bro.

Archived