Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please pray for your fellow board member

No Excuses

He's doing well now. He sustained head and arm injuries but otherwise his life is not at risk. He was very fortunate to survive this and I'm sure all of your prayers helped a whole lot. Please keep praying for him.

Thank you all so much for your support!

He's doing well now. He sustained head and arm injuries but otherwise his life is not at risk. He was very fortunate to survive this and I'm sure all of your prayers helped a whole lot. Please keep praying for him.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Awesome! Great to hear. I've never actually met him but I play Call Of Duty with him like almost every day. I could recognize him by voice.

First I saw of this thread, I'm glad that Vishal will be OK. My thoughts are with him.

Also, it's great that Vish has a friend that cares enough to come here and let us know about his condition. Truly awesome friend who deserves our most sincere thanks for keeping us up to date on his condition.

Thanks guys! If you want an update on the driver, this fellow did not have a drivers license, or car insurance. He was arrested by the police on the spot. He will get what is coming his way. As far as Vishal, he is in good condition now. Still heavily medicated and we're not sure when he will be able to start communicating but he's a tough one and he'll be up and being his usual self in no time!

Archived