Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think we should trade for Vincent Jackson?I

kellydude

Should we trade for him, of course! Will we? Probably not. I think we've done enough trading this offseason. McNabb has had some really good seasons with ok WRs. He turned Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell into household names. I'm sure Moss, Thomas, Kelly, and Galloway will be just fine. If not, then we'll address that in the offseason.

I'm having a hard time why everyone is so enamored w/ VC? Not that I don't think he would be an upgrade, I guess just IMHO I'm more intrigued by seeing what our current corps is able to do w/ McNabb before getting overly excited about a guy who's only had 2 1,000 yard seasons while playing for arguably the 4th best QB in the game right now...again, just my $.02...

Hail.

yea i was thinking.. AH+Kelly+2012 4th round pick for Vincent.

Too much.

Haynesworth for V-Jax? I'd do that :ols:

Looks good, but as another poster stated, San Diego runs a 3-4 too.

Seahags are interested in him.

We're not gonna trade Al until we get money back from him.

Wouldn't hold your breath about the money, but I would trade him for Housyomama. Championship!

I wish we could all just step back and stop trying to play fantasy football. This mentality of trading all our picks for players reeks of the Cerrato era. I like getting Jammal Brown, but we give up yet ANOTHER pick on top of the one for McNabb. So we go into the 2011 draft with 5 picks (Or 6 depending on what New Orleans gives us). I like what the current regime is doing, but giving away picks still bothers me.

And how about we give our guys time to develop? I mean, after his rookie year there were tons of fans in here wanting to trade Fred Davis. Now the same fans have already reserved his pro-bowl jersey. I swear the fans in here are more impatient than the team is. I would love to have a championship like the next guy, but not I still have to maintain a certain level of patience.

I wish we could all just step back and stop trying to play fantasy football. This mentality of trading all our picks for players reeks of the Cerrato era. I like getting Jammal Brown, but we give up yet ANOTHER pick on top of the one for McNabb. So we go into the 2011 draft with 5 picks (Or 6 depending on what New Orleans gives us). I like what the current regime is doing, but giving away picks still bothers me.

And how about we give our guys time to develop? I mean, after his rookie year there were tons of fans in here wanting to trade Fred Davis. Now the same fans have already reserved his pro-bowl jersey. I swear the fans in here are more impatient than the team is. I would love to have a championship like the next guy, but not I still have to maintain a certain level of patience.

we have 6 picks going into next year. I proposed that we give up the EXTRA pick in 2012 which is a 4th round pick and Malcom Kelly and AH for Vincent and maybe a pick from them now that i think about it. You have to understand that Mcnabb is getting older my friend. Last i head the receivers were not having a good camp. With Vincent you bring in a BIG receiver and slide Moss into the slot and put DT on the opposite side of VJ. I know that the Chargers Run a 3-4, but maybe they could squeeze a 3rd team into that that runs the 4-3 for them to take AH and San Deigo gets a pick or something. Things can happen in order to get these players just a matter of money and personnel. To me its not fantasy because it CAN be done.

Jackson with Rivers looks great....try Jackson with JC...put Kelly or Thomas with Rivers and you would see a huge upgrade in numbers...lets give 5 a chance to get these guys going...he's done it before with some serious bums!!!!

I was going by the arrows pointing upwards....which correct me if I'm wrong...means right above. Anyways....we're all good

Sorry for the confusion. The note was to the OP (original poster) in regards to the OP (original post). The arrows were pointed to my statement, not to your post.

I vote the Skins trade MK to the Pats for Randy Moss and trade DT to the Texans for Andre Johnson...since we're floating around random ideas right now.

Also, I got a feeling the Titans may wanna cut Chris Johnson loose for say, CP and a conditional 7th rounder.

Thoughts?

I vote the Skins trade MK to the Pats for Randy Moss and trade DT to the Texans for Andre Johnson...since we're floating around random ideas right now.

Also, I got a feeling the Titans may wanna cut Chris Johnson loose for say, CP and a conditional 7th rounder.

Thoughts?

Let's do it man. Sounds like Madden rules are in full force.

Well, if we get money back from Al, we can trade Al for something. At this point I'd take a couple bagels. :ols:

Whatever the trade is, though, I wouldn't give up draft picks at this point.

Not to hijack the thread, but I would be in favor of trading Fat Al to the Raiders for Richard Seymour

Thoughts?

at least VJ is a obtainable player.. what you just said was nothing but a attempt to get attention and look like a A-hole

at least VJ is a obtainable player.. what you just said was nothing but a attempt to get attention and look like a A-hole

Yea pretty much. Pretty easy to just not click on the thread when the title tells you exactly what your going to find inside.

Would do it in a heartbeat.

AH + MK + 4th RD Pick (We got from Jason) for Vincent Jackson. Wow only in my dreams though.

Could you imagine Devin and Vincent split out with Santana in the slot with our upgraded OL and our committee of pro bowlers of the past. With Mcnabb making monster plays.

Archived