Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think we should trade for Vincent Jackson?I

kellydude

How Maddenriffic.

I was dying for us to draft the guy back in 05. With that said, No. We don't have the ammo to pry him from San Diego. Plus we're not good enough of a team to even consider surrendering draft picks for skill position players. That's the kind of move you make when you've had a couple of consecutive playoff appearances, and you need to get over the hump. Not when you've just finished picking 4th in the draft, because you only won 4 games the previous season

Hey, we upgrade our o-line and we have a good defense. Now it is time for a weapon for McNabb. Imagine us with a WR threat, with Cooley and Davis. It would open up running lanes because, we would also have a pass threat. Just saying...

Is San Diego unhappy with him? Why would they move him?

He wants to get paid. So he hasn't signed his restricted tender. He plans on holding out until week 10.

Edit: And a note for the OP. ^^^ That is the kind of substance that would have saved your thread from some of the ridicule. Give some background and reasoning. Your position. Maybe some stats and a photo. Just a little effort is all we ask.

VJ may be a top ten statistical WR, but how much of that is the Charger's system? I mean can you name anyone (Not named Gates) who catches a lot of balls for them?

And 1st Rounder? Hell no:

Santonio Holmes: 7th - 5th Rounder (suspension coming)

Brandon Marshall: 14th 2 2nd Rounders

Anquan Boldin: 23rd - 3rd and 4th Round PIcks

Honestly a lot of players changed teams this year for a lot less than either Marshall or Boldin. And I have a hard time, even looking at his stats last year saying V Jax is better than those two guys.

He wants to get paid. So he hasn't signed his restricted tender. He plans on holding out until week 10.

Edit: And a note for the OP. ^^^ That is the kind of substance that would have saved your thread from some of the ridicule. Give some background and reasoning. Your position. Maybe some stats and a photo. Just a little effort is all we ask.

Me? What do I know about V-Jax and his relationship with the Chargers? Thats why I posted

Archived