Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going against the Mob, somewhat in support of Haynesworth

Ryman of the North

Rather not say, but I was fine with the trade, and I think everyone here would be fine with it as well. Guess we'll just wait and see if anything happens.

Only thing I can give you is OL.

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!! DICK! LOL! your killling me. For a player or pick?

Rather not say, but I was fine with the trade, and I think everyone here would be fine with it as well. Guess we'll just wait and see if anything happens.

Only thing I can give you is OL.

Edit: nevermind, he said OL....I have no idea now..lol

Good to know. Thanks for any info! We all understand if you can't give any details.

One question (if you can answer)...will we be OK with his destination? He's lazy, but I don't want to see him too often!

It's not within the division if that's what you mean. I wont give details away because I heard a new AH rumor like every week pre draft.

I do recall you being a insider, but are you telling me they gave this bum 32 million and going to trade him?....lol

I'll believe this when I see it. They would have to get some sort of incredible draft package or AH would have to give back some of that money before I would ever make that move.

JC#17 lost all credibility in my eyes during the draft...he was dead wrong time and time again!

It's not within the division if that's what you mean. I wont give details away because I heard a new AH rumor like every week pre draft.
JC#17 lost all credibility in my eyes during the draft...he was dead wrong time and time again!

Good to know (on both counts). I'm sure he could have credibility and things were just changing every second leading up to the draft. Either way, it's nice to get any scoop so it's appreciated. I'll keep my ears open today and thanks again for giving us what you heard (even if it doesn't pan out).

Dude - I think you are way off base here.

To suggest that the new coaching staff is at fault for not adapting THEIR philosphy because of Fat Albert is crazy.

how is it crazy to expect that a new staff will not try to fit square pegs in round holes? thats been an issue with this team for over a decade now.

Eh, I could care less, alot of ppl were wrong.

Within the NFC.

couldn't care less.

I just think it is funny you get on here and drop hints. Why not just say exactly what it is? You are already on board saying he will get traded for an OL this afternoon...may as well sink or swim.

Good to know (on both counts). I'm sure he could have credibility and things were just changing every second leading up to the draft. Either way, it's nice to get any scoop so it's appreciated. I'll keep my ears open today and thanks again for giving us what you heard (even if it doesn't pan out).

Thanks, that's how I try to look at it. Take it for what its worth, I could care less about ppl believing me on a message board, I hardly post anyways. But I figured I might as well share what I do hear. We'll see what happens.

That point has merit, but is immaterial when it comes to AH's behavior.

I'm not sure you have any basis for defending AH's actions...at least nothing I read in your OP.

TD, why do we expect Albert to keep his word when there is 21 million involved when Danny doesnt and there is signiifcantly more involved?

Archived