Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring the sensation of the World Cup to Extremeskins.com!!

EthanThorn

I call for an outright ban on the OP; for deafening me, making me burn myself as I jumped with hot tea in hand, and waking the neighbourhood as I scream about those "God damn ******* retarded ******* bee buzzing ear deafening pieces of plastic ****; AGAIN!"

For the sake of peace and harmony in our sanctury away from that crap on the TV games, BAN HIM! :silly:.

Hail.

I call for an outright ban on the OP; for deafening me, making me burn myself as I jumped with hot tea in hand, and waking the neighbourhood as I scream about those "God damn ******* retarded ******* bee buzzing ear deafening pieces of plastic ****; AGAIN!"

For the sake of piece and harmony in our sanctury away from that crap on the TV games, BAN HIM! :silly:.

Hail.

And here I thought I was doing all of you guys a service. :(

Part of the intrigue of watching international soccer for me has always been hearing the crowds represent their countries with the different cheers, this WC that has been drowned out for the most part cause of the horns, I dont really find it annoying but its definitely very monotonous.

Archived