Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Haynesworth bring Unity

Burgold

Truthfully, you can't bring the guy into the locker room at this point so there is only one thing left to do. You do the same thing that Tampa Bay did to Keyshaun. You send him home (with pay) and let his career rot away for the year(s) until he wants to play bad enough to give back the money.

They had issues with Haynesworth last year, so this year didn't help his chemistry on the team. It is and always has been about "I" when it comes to Albert.

Sometimes even situations like these can be mended, and people can move forward. I do think its possible that AH could come back to the team, but not under the current mindset of all parties (at least as it's being portrayed in the media, not sure about behind closed doors). If AH were to accept the realization that he's quitting on his teammates, and come back and ask for their forgiveness so that everyone could move forward together, I believe it could be done. However, with that being said, that's an awful large step for a man who hasn't appeared to have any inclination to create a stronger bond with his teammates thus far (at least as far as what we've been told).

Archived