Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

selling 2 Club level tix-Strasburg Fri 6/8 and need advice on Bars around Nationals Park???

jtpindc

confirmed, Strasburg pitching vs the White Sox Friday 6/18, Sold Out

2 Hard tickets, sect.218 on the Aisle next to 217, face value, $70/ea for ES'ers which is less than what I paid.

access to the Stars and Stripes club also.

also, any ideas on what bars are around less than a mile from the stadium or off the green-line metro stop?

some buddies and I want to pre-game beforehand

thanks, Hail!

The nearest bar scene is in Capitol Hill, on 8th St. SE, also known as Barracks row.

There are a ton of bars there and you'll find plenty of Nats fans on a Strasburg Friday night. A few of the bars offer free golf cart shuttle rides, to and from the park.

The Ugly Mug is one of a half dozen bars along that strip.

http://www.uglymugdc.com/

Have a great time.

The nearest bar scene is in Capitol Hill, on 8th St. SE, also known as Barracks row.

There are a ton of bars there and you'll find plenty of Nats fans on a Strasburg Friday night. A few of the bars offer free golf cart shuttle rides, to and from the park.

The Ugly Mug is one of a half dozen bars along that strip.

http://www.uglymugdc.com/

Have a great time.

Thanks RFK, good suggestion if we had more time. not sure how reliable the golf carts are.

hopefully with Stras' bringing in alot of fans, someone will open up a bar within a few blocks.

are there any parking lots that we could tailgate in?

I always metro'd so not sure

Thanks RFK, good suggestion if we had more time. not sure how reliable the golf carts are.

are there any parking lots that we could tailgate in?

The golf cart shuttles are very reliable. The free round trip is bait to get people into the bars pre and post game.

As far as tailgating, you can hang in any of the surface lots w/ open beers as long as you're not acting like a complete fool. I'm sure it's prolly not fully legit under DC law, but I've never seen anyone harassed and there are plenty of cops around.

The only lot that permits hot tailgating (grills) is lot W on M St. between 7th and 5th streets SE.

Archived