Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Ring Fight

sportjunkie07

I dont even know what to think about this..

http://www.fmft.net/archives/BBC_NEWS.htm

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

when I read the title, images of midgets running from a lion made me laugh so hard...but thats wrong because 42 midgets were killed/hurt.

:ols: who in their right mind thinks this was a good idea?

my coworker told me a story about when he was younger (im guessing 1950's), a circus came to town and you paid .50cents to fight a gorilla in a cage...he and his friend decided to try it after drinking...they then proceeded to get their ass kicked by a big ass gorilla :rotflmao:

my coworker told me a story about when he was younger (im guessing 1950's), a circus came to town and you paid .50cents to fight a gorilla in a cage...he and his friend decided to try it after drinking...they then proceeded to get their ass kicked by a big ass gorilla :rotflmao:

My father-in-law did something similar in 'Nam.

He was in the Marines, and he and some of his buddies were drinking at this bar where you could wrestle a bear. And if you were able to knock the bear down before it could knock you down, you would win however much money.

So he's drinking and watching people try this, and he sees that basically the bear would mess around with people for a while, then the trainer would give the bear a signal and *whomp* it puts the guy down and match is over.

So he decides it would be a good idea to try to "catch the bear off-guard" by rushing it the moment the bell rings.

Here's something you may not know about bears: They don't like being caught off-guard. He wasn't able to knock it over, but he did make it mad. It quickly had him on the mat, bopped him on the head a couple times, and that was the end of that.

When he tells that story, I get the sense he wants another crack at that bear :ols:

You guys are really jerks yah know.

My brother Jose was the lead midget wrestler that fateful evening.

I was in the crowd cheering him on.

Than I saw the Lion. The lion looked like he had been pumped with roids for weeks. They had not fed him in days.

A rush of fear came over me as I witnessed the lion tear apart my brother limb from limb.

The worst part is after that horrific day, I found out the lions nickname was Simba.

Now I cant even watch my favorite movie "The Lion King" without reliving that massacre.

Archived