Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Megan Fox engaged

Skins24

Am I the only one besides Chachie who doesn't get all riled up when I see Megan Fox? Yeah, she's hot, but something's just off; something's not quite right. I guess it's the fact that she's bisexual makes me less interested. And holy ****, her thumbs are so bad I can't even enjoy looking at her anymore unless her hands aren't in the picture. They're hard to miss.

And Brian Austin Green looks like a loser. Haha.

I'm also in the "Megan Fox is overrated camp". The funny thing is, the most beautiful women IMO are brunettes with blue eyes, so it would seem like I would be drooling over her. I think Megan is pretty and I would hit it in a heartbeat, but at the same time, I don't think she's nearly as hot as so many make her out to be.

You guys are gonna call me a liar but I swear I don't see what all the hype is about. I guess there really is something to the phrase "not my type" because apparently a woman globally-regarded as super hot does absolutely nothing for me. I must be wrong, too, because she's getting major Hollywood roles and can't act her way out of a paper bag. I mean she is aaaaawful.

Dude I feel the same way. I guess I don't see what everyone else sees in her. I just don't think she is anything special. There are girls that are way hotter than her.

Dude I feel the same way. I guess I don't see what everyone else sees in her. I just don't think she is anything special. There are girls that are way hotter than her.

This is always going to be true. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

I myself don't think Scarlett Johansen is particularly hot, and I think that Brooke Burke has a face reminscent of like Babe Ruth. Other people here worship both of them.

Luckily there are beauties of all types to satisfy the lusts of all of us. :cheers:

This is always going to be true. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

I myself don't think Scarlett Johansen is particularly hot, and I think that Brooke Burke has a face reminscent of like Babe Ruth. Other people here worship both of them.

Luckily there are beauties of all types to satisfy the lusts of all of us. :cheers:

Scarlett Johnansen is HOT!!!

Archived