Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Tribute to London Fletcher

the krabber

Given the events of today, this seemed appropriate...

london-fletcher.jpg

London Fletcher is the consummate teammate and professional. Once and undrafted free agent, London is a Super Bowl winner and is the heart and soul of the Washington Redskins defense. Told that he was too small to play in the NFL, he played anyway. Told that he is too small to be an inside linebacker in the 3-4, he has showed up, worked with the team every day, and done his very best to learn his new role...no matter what that may be.

His latest quotes say it all: Albert made a very selfish decision, this is no different than what we saw last year... One man is not going to stop what we're going to accomplish. I want teammates who I can depend on, who I can count on,,, he's shown he can't be depended on."

Here's to you London Fletcher. If only Haynesworthless was half the man you are...

Heres to a true Redskin a true NFL player that has earned what he has gotten. More of a man than Albert can ever hope to be. Some things are priceless - the respect that London receives, the integrity that London has can never be bought by Al. Fletch will leave a legacy for others to look at and hope to obtain.. Fat Al will also leave a legacy... unfortunately.

Well done London - thanks for being great!

Fletch reminds me of Darrell Green playing LB. We need more like him, on the Skins and in everyday life.

As a whole, I completely agree. Just wish he was with us for his entire career.

We have some great people on this team. I've personally met Chris Cooley and he's great... London Fletcher seems to be awesome as well.

I hope London can play with us forever. Maybe we can get him his second SB ring before he retires for all the hard work he's done for us.
I would absolutely love it if we got rid of Haynesworth and then proceeded to win the Super Bowl. That would be the biggest **** YOU! that we could give him.

I thought London was too old when we signed him. I was dead wrong and I couldn't be happier about it. Fletch has been a great LB and even better Redskin! He is a rock! Here's too London!

You won't find many who admit it, but I think there were a lot of people with that same opinion.

Couldn't be happier that all of you were dead wrong. Not me though. I knew exactly what a phenomenal player (and person) we were getting :paranoid:

Archived