Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote for who you want to start at RB.

msak24cardss

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry I didnt see the other pole.

It happens.

There are times where I feel a new poll is appropriate, although it is against the rules. Like when the dynamic changes - injuries, additions/subtractions to the roster, game play, etc. But that is just me.

However, to answer your question, I would love to have CP earn the starting role. He is such a blocking beast and I think we will need that until the Oline settles and matures.

But what do I know? I am just a rook.:cool:

:helmet:The Rook

I've been hearing that LJ looks real good at the OTA's. But on the other hand that will only get CP fired up even more. What I see is CP starting and LJ giving him a spell 8-10 plays a game and on the goal line. With Westbrook coming on for 3rd down plays. If this pans out we could have the best backfield in the NFL.

If there were a "whoever is the best" option, I'd vote for that. I don't really care who starts if he's the best of the group. Hopefully we can find someone that's a workhorse, like CP, but with a little breakaway speed (maybe a slimmed down in shape CP, who knows).

I'd love for Torain to stay healthy and prove he's a star, then we'd know who our back is, long term.

I would like to see CP regain his old form and be the starter.

I second that. Always liked him and would like to see him regain some of his old glory.

I would like to see Westbrook, but it's only a matter of time until he gets that one last hit. I don't really think Parker is a good fit.

Based on the options in the poll, Portis is the obvious choice. I wish we'd drafted somebody, but Portis is clearly the best running back on our roster right now. Provided he can stay healthy, I think he should hit 1200+ yards and 8-10 TDs this year.

I voted for CP but I think what Shanny will do is keep a constant rotation going so that CP, LJ, & Parker each see around the same number of carries and keep the others fresh. And I expect Westbrook won't be used much in the run game, let's face it they signed him specifically to be a threat out of the backfield catching passes, not really running the ball.

I did. But I admit I am a transplanted McNabb fan who is now a Redskins fan. McNabb with Westbrook, even in a limited role, would be awesome.

Haha, nah man it's cool.

McNabb + Westbrook is deadly, but the days of BW being a feature back are over.

There is absolutely no question as to whether or not Westbrook still has the ability to be effective, though. His role would be limited to 3rd downs or catching passes out of the backfield... the guy is a concussion away from broadcasting.

Archived