Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd time this year, Charlie Sheen Car driven off Cliff.

JMS

this dope apparently is known to leave the keys to his hundred thousand dollar cars in the ignition and just sitting in the driveway, must be nice to have that kind of loot and not give a crap.

I'd do it too if I were making the kind of dough he is.

this dope apparently is known to leave the keys to his hundred thousand dollar cars in the ignition and just sitting in the driveway, must be nice to have that kind of loot and not give a crap.

Yeah that's what happens when a car theif steals a 100,000 dollar car. They drive it up Malholand drive and off a cliff. There are tens of thousands of cars down that cliff, Charlie Sheen's car ending up down their twice in one year is not anything new....

Dude's... This is a pissed off woman... A car theif would drive it to Mexico and resell it... or chop it.... Only a pissed off woman would steal a dudes car, and drive it off a cliff twice in a few months...

Take that to the bank.

Dude's... This is a pissed off woman... A car theif would drive it to Mexico and resell it... or chop it.... Only a pissed off woman would steal a dudes car, and drive it off a cliff twice in a few months...

Take that to the bank.

That's a good possibility. The man isn't that much different than his character on Two & a Half Men, actually he's a lot wilder. If you can find his Playboy interview from a few years back he goes into detail about all kinds of crazy ****, from smoking a brick of cocaine a month until his big overdose, to buying hookers from Heidi Fleiss, to one of his firearms going off and accidentally shooting his girlfriend. He's the typical party animal that wins the lottery and has a ton of money to spend. I'm surprised he's outlived some of these other celebrities.

Archived