Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American who claim to be on a mission to kill Bin Laden arrested.

blue collar

I'm going to pretend that you didn't really include that last sentence...

This country was going crazy after 9/11. You saw flags everywhere. The patriotism was off the chain. Now don't get me wrong, I knew it was going to remain that high, but I feel that its all but forgotten now. sure, people will say the right things to beat their chest to show their patriotism, but I just don't get the sense that people our nearly as outraged as they were immediately after 9/11.

Noble intentions I suppose. Too bad bin Laden's been dead for a few years now. He's just a tad late.

Ummm he just came out with a new tape a few months ago..... Bin Ladin isn't dead...

My money has him in Saudi Arabia. I would bet my last dime on it. He's not living in no cave either.. He's on a nice estate watching TV and enjoying air conditioning.

This country was going crazy after 9/11. You saw flags everywhere. The patriotism was off the chain. Now don't get me wrong, I knew it was going to remain that high, but I feel that its all but forgotten now. sure, people will say the right things to beat their chest to show their patriotism, but I just don't get the sense that people our nearly as outraged as they were immediately after 9/11.

Maybe that's because beating our chests and invading random countries turned out to be a not very effective response? :pfft:

Ummm he just came out with a new tape a few months ago..... Bin Ladin isn't dead...

My money has him in Saudi Arabia. I would bet my last dime on it. He's not living in no cave either.. He's on a nice estate watching TV and enjoying air conditioning.

I dunno, I trust Benazir Bhutto and doubt she would have ever said something in an interview she wasnt sure of. If you notice, she says it so plainly, as if it were common knowledge.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=benazir%20bhutto%20bin%20laden%20dead&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=vid:1&source=og&sa=N&tab=wv

Audio or video? If it's the one I'm remembering, it was an audio tape. And if so, that makes about 4 years since this camera-hog made a video tape of himself. That's a pretty big warning light to me, personally.

Archived