Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DCPSR - Live Mic: Redskins DeAngelo Hall

HapHaszard

http://dcprosportsreport.com/2010/06/10/live-mic-redskins-deangelo-hall/

CB DeAngelo seemingly always has a ton to say. Nothing is different now. Hall gives his insight into former Redskins QB Jason Campbell.

“That’s no knock to Jason; I love him to death. You never knew which one you would get. Sometimes [he'd] look great and you’re like, well hell this kid can play; he’ll eventually be a player. Then sometimes you were like, God damn; I know we didn’t get the best protection but hell, you could have gotten that out of there.”

But Hall also defends Campbell

click on the link above for the rest of the article

http://dcprosportsreport.com/2010/06/10/live-mic-redskins-deangelo-hall/

CB DeAngelo seemingly always has a ton to say. Nothing is different now. Hall gives his insight into former Redskins QB Jason Campbell.

“That’s no knock to Jason; I love him to death. You never knew which one you would get. Sometimes [he'd] look great and you’re like, well hell this kid can play; he’ll eventually be a player. Then sometimes you were like, God damn; I know we didn’t get the best protection but hell, you could have gotten that out of there.”

But Hall also defends Campbell

click on the link above for the rest of the article

Apparently Hall and NewCliche21 have the same exact views on Campbell. What a waste.

Wow, funny how the players echo some of the same points the lowly agenda boyz have said on here for years.

I guess Hall is an agenda boy. :ols:

I don't recall ANY of the "agenda boyz" ever saying half the time they felt Campbell will "eventually be a player" lol :ols:...I also don't recall any "agenda boyz" claiming that Campbell wasn't surrounded by enough talent and that "Jason didn’t have a lot of help at all". Actually the "agenda boyz" would have criticized Hall as being a "JC Apologist" and ridiculed his claim that Campbell didn't have enough around him to succeed lol :yes:...

Archived