Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Youtube: How drunk is too drunk?

ABQCOWBOY

Police: 'I've never seen anybody that drunk'

SANTA ANA, Calif. — A 20-year-old woman was caught driving late Thursday with a blood-alcohol level nearly four times the legal limit, according to police who expressed surprise that she could still function.

The woman registered a .30 blood-alcohol level when she was given a field sobriety test, Cpl. Anthony Bertagna said. The legal limit is .08, and that's for someone who has turned 21.

"I've never seen anybody that drunk," Bertagna said. He said he has "no clue" how she was still functioning if she had that level of alcohol in her system.

Someone with a blood-alcohol level of .30 is "in a stupor" and could suddenly pass out, according to Facts on Tap, a national alcohol-education program. It's approaching the level of surgical anesthesia; concentrations just a few percentage points higher have killed people.

Click on the link for the full article

Guy I know blew a .45 freshmen year.

We're all still amazed he lived.

Its called alcoholism. Alcoholics can reach those high levels and seem perfectly sober.

Yeah, that wasn't the case.

He was 18, with no family history of alcoholism and he was definitely drunk. Had to deal with him for a while until we decided he needed the paramedics. The next day we found out he blew a .45 at the hospital, which was hours after he'd stopped drinking.

Needless to say he doesn't go here anymore :ols:

-------------------

Oh and that video is fantastic.

I love this one:

30InBgGhiSo

Police: 'I've never seen anybody that drunk'

SANTA ANA, Calif. — A 20-year-old woman was caught driving late Thursday with a blood-alcohol level nearly four times the legal limit, according to police who expressed surprise that she could still function.

The woman registered a .30 blood-alcohol level when she was given a field sobriety test, Cpl. Anthony Bertagna said. The legal limit is .08, and that's for someone who has turned 21.

"I've never seen anybody that drunk," Bertagna said. He said he has "no clue" how she was still functioning if she had that level of alcohol in her system.

Someone with a blood-alcohol level of .30 is "in a stupor" and could suddenly pass out, according to Facts on Tap, a national alcohol-education program. It's approaching the level of surgical anesthesia; concentrations just a few percentage points higher have killed people.

Click on the link for the full article

hardcore-hardcore-demotivational-poster-1267914523.jpg

Archived