Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

need help...ncaa 2k4 or madden 2k4

dchogs

Go with madden...if you must choose. Grab them both, if you can...the importing of draft classes from NCAA to Madden makes for one hell of a franchise mode. I like to create my own player on NCAA and watch them develope from a freshman on NCAA all the way through their NFL career. Great feature!

I like the Gameplay on NCAA better, it is smoother and allows you to get involved with the action. One thing that bothers me about Madden is that I feel like I have no control over the secondary. The camera angle and gameplay don't allow it. However, I think the features in Madden will make it a little more enjoyable in the long run.

I couldn't vote, because both are out of this world. I guess it just boils down to what you enjoy more. I have to have both of them, they are similar, yet different enough to make them both must have's for a football fan. The Dynasty and Franchise modes are just addictive.

NCAA the gameplay is just amazing, If you like College Football half as much as you like the NFL then NCAA is your game trust me. In my Dynasty with Air Force I just got invited to join the BIG 12 and Texas Tech got put out.

Owner Mode in madden is nice though, Playmaker is way over rated.

NCAA 2004. Definitely.

Just ask yourself which would you rather do?

Trying your hardest to convince your All-American HB to stay in school while getting ready to hit the country on a recruiting trip

OR

Price hot dogs and beer?

Go with NCAA 2004!! You'll have fun building a one or two star program. It'll take years, but it'll be fun. And there's a Sports Illustrated magazine within the game too. Buy NCAA 2004 and get the named rosters. You'll be straight.

Well, it depends on what you like.

If you enjoy just playing games with your friends, get NCAA. It was WAY better actual gameplay.

If you like playing the whole "Franchise" mode with being the actual owner of the Redskins and being able to move the team and basically do everything an owner would do, get Madden.

personally I like NCAA a whole lot better than Madden simply because of the gameplay.

And as SiCkSoULjA said, 'Playmaker' is overrated.

OR what you could do is get the demo for ESPN NFL Football to hold you over until the actual game comes out. I have that demo and thats by far the best football game.

Madden is pretty good this year though, I got it rented right now. I like NCAA(I own it) more than madden though.

NCAA has more diverse playbooks. Which is understandable since in the real life pros, they don't use all those different offensive philosophies and formations. Yet for a game, it's alot more fun doing a QB option and executing it perfectly.

Personally, I have both. I bought both so I could export/import draft classes and watch my college players develop into pros. But EA screwed up that feature on the Xbox, but since you have the Gamecube that shouldn't be a problem for you. Get both if you can afford to.

i haven't played either 2004, but have both of last years 2003 versions and i don't bother playing madden anymore.

gamebreaker, in 2004 you can't import draft classes into madden anymore for the xbox? why would they do away with that feature? i loved the recruiting then drafting into the nfl teams.

and on this years ncaa you can joing new conferences... any other new features? any info would be appreciated!

Archived