Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES(PN) Fantasy Football League 2010

ACW

the 22nd wont work for me. i have a family get together so i wont be able to get online.
Well, pick another date then. I just wanna have it before the season starts.

:obvious:

Dear Fantasy Football Team Owner,

Your ESPN Snake Draft is scheduled for July 15 at 8:45 AM ET. You will be able to access the Live Draft system one hour prior to your scheduled draft time. Links to launch the live draft client will be available on your League Office and Team pages.

League Name: ES 2010

Whats the deal with this ACW? I wont be awake THAT early LOL and WTF is a snake draft? Just goes 1-xx, then goes backwards from the last pick down to 1? rinse and repeat?

What are we supposed to do about the draft? I received an e-mail stating the results of the draft. I thought the time of the draft was going to be pushed back to some time in August. ACW what's the deal?
Yeah, that was fail :doh:

Apparently not enough people voted to change the date. That's why I set up this new league, where I can change it unilaterally. Participate in the other league if you want; I'm not.

Yeah, that was fail :doh:

Apparently not enough people voted to change the date. That's why I set up this new league, where I can change it unilaterally. Participate in the other league if you want; I'm not.

Down for the new league

• 2 weeks later...

Is the draft time of Aug 21, at 815pm a set time. I am vol. fire fighter and I have weekly duty and that is on sat night starting at 7 pm. If we dont get any calls I should be able to do the draft time, but if we get calls I will not be there for the draft. I am free any other day of the week or weekend, even saturday before 7pm.

Thanks

Do we have a back up plan if we cant get the last 2. I would like to pick a Draft time ASAP. That way I can make sure I plan around the time.
Worst comes to worse, I'll just open it up on the ESPN boards. Bostic's in, and I sent an invite to a friend. No reply Thursday night, we'll see.

Archived