Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Helen Thomas: Jews should leave Palestine, go back to Germany and Poland

Burgundy Burner

Well, we haven't heard that line before, have we? Usually, I hear it from street corner hater telling the blacks or latinos or anyone else to pack up and leave. But I guess that's that. 99% of U.S. Citizens need to pack up and return. Go back to England, Austria, France, China, or wherever. You guys are all... excuse me, we are all occupiers. In fact, make that 100% because even those we call natives crossed their Bering Straight at some point. The question is, what do we do about all those non native species of plant and animals. They may put up a fight when asked to leave.

:doh:

Helen's losing it. Shame.

Nope, that's been Helen's position for a long long time. She's lucid and finally not obscuring here true feelings. She's as partisan as they come.

Oh, she's historically been a sharp, opinionated questioner, but I'd argue that all President's considered her a tough nut and a pain in the butt. She's been badgering them since at least Johnson and there are stories of how the ultra liberal Johnson despised her (of course, he was a pretty cantankerous son of a gun).

Maybe she's been consistant on this issue... I haven't really followed her on Israel/Palestine. I do believe that she ain't what she was mentally, but you may be right that this has been a part of who she was for a while. And in that tape she looks pretty feeble. I met her at a book thing about 7 years ago and she sounded much less old.

Regardless, a pretty callous, disgusting, and non-constructive sentiment.

Oh, she's historically been a sharp, opinionated questioner, but I'd argue that all President's considered her a tough nut and a pain in the butt. She's been badgering them since at least Johnson and there are stories of how the ultra liberal Johnson despised her (of course, he was a pretty cantankerous son of a gun).

Maybe she's been consistant on this issue... I haven't really followed her on Israel/Palestine. I do believe that she ain't what she was mentally, but you may be right that this has been a part of who she was for a while. And in that tape she looks pretty feeble. I met her at a book thing about 7 years ago and she sounded much less old.

Regardless, a pretty callous, disgusting, and non-constructive sentiment.

agree with each point here except one - not sure if she is mentally "losing it" or not. hard for me to say if this is the case.

yes, she has been tough on presidents - right, left, and center. i've always respected her in this regard.

but this statement is not good. she may get a pass due to her age and it will be "dismissed" on those grounds alone. if so, that is understandable.

Well, we haven't heard that line before, have we? Usually, I hear it from street corner hater telling the blacks or latinos or anyone else to pack up and leave. But I guess that's that. 99% of U.S. Citizens need to pack up and return. Go back to England, Austria, France, China, or wherever. You guys are all... excuse me, we are all occupiers. In fact, make that 100% because even those we call natives crossed their Bering Straight at some point. The question is, what do we do about all those non native species of plant and animals. They may put up a fight when asked to leave.

Do you agree with her? Sounds like you are giving us a heavy dose of rationalization.

agree with each point here except one - not sure if she is mentally "losing it" or not. hard for me to say if this is the case.

yes, she has been tough on presidents - right, left, and center. i've always respected her in this regard.

but this statement is not good. she may get a pass due to her age and it will be "dismissed" on those grounds alone. if so, that is understandable.

And I agree with you. I may be giving her a little grace because of her age and due to her body of work, but that doesn't mean that she can't be or wasn't always a doofus or worse on one particular issue or another.

She should have her credentials to the white house pulled. Period. She is either an idiot, igorant, arrogant, or just plain stupid for saying those remarks. But is it any surprise she makes these remarks now as our country grows ever closer to Fascism?

She should have her credentials to the white house pulled. Period. She is either an idiot, igorant, arrogant, or just plain stupid for saying those remarks. But is it any surprise she makes these remarks now as our country grows ever closer to Fascism?

You don't know what fascism is.

You don't know what fascism is.

As an Obama supporter, you should take this as a compliment. Given that Fascism and Communism are mortal enemies (see many Americans supporting Hitler in the 30s because he opposed the Soviet Union), and Obama is also a Communist, Obama is clearly the greatest politician of all time for pulling this off. :)

Damn You Burgold!!! You are 100% correct. And I agree. Now its going to rain :D

I remember making a similar argument in response to Chicanos, the open borders forum on another site and the nonsense about taking back California.

Well, we haven't heard that line before, have we? Usually, I hear it from street corner hater telling the blacks or latinos or anyone else to pack up and leave. But I guess that's that. 99% of U.S. Citizens need to pack up and return. Go back to England, Austria, France, China, or wherever. You guys are all... excuse me, we are all occupiers. In fact, make that 100% because even those we call natives crossed their Bering Straight at some point.

It's the Neanderthal in us. Them pure humans how stayed in Africa, where they evolved, didn't do this kind of thing. It's all them people outside Africa with the Neanderthal in their genes who did it.

Edit: Actually, I think this proves that all of us have stupid in our genes.

Well, except ES mods.

.............Well, except ES mods.
Broadcast News

Blair Litton: Oh, you think anyone who's proud of the work we do is an ***-kisser.

Aaron Altman: No, I think anyone who puckers up their lips and presses it against their bosses buttocks and then *smooches* is an ***-kisser.

Blair Litton: My gosh... and for a while there I was attracted to you.

Aaron Altman: Well, wait a minute, that changes everything!

:laugh:

Damn You Burgold!!! You are 100% correct. And I agree. Now its going to rain :D

I remember making a similar argument in response to Chicanos, the open borders forum on another site and the nonsense about taking back California.

You're a bigot. Nobody listens to you. Go away.

She should have her credentials to the white house pulled. Period. She is either an idiot, igorant, arrogant, or just plain stupid for saying those remarks.

I'm pretty close to agreeing with these remarks.

But is it any surprise she makes these remarks now as our country grows ever closer to Fascism?

These remarks, well this is where your crazee slips its leash. It's like you looked up the word fascism and saw that it was about government control with laws, and then you looked around and saw that we have laws and made the conclusion that the two much then be the same.

You're a bigot. Nobody listens to you. Go away.

Go read the rules again there Mr. reaction... its chock full of don't do your normal posting.

----------------------

Is anyone shocked? She's always been an angry woman.. Constant anger leads to statement like this... (and Midnights).:pfft:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=7564735&postcount=127

Are you just following him around?

Wait: am i just following you around now.. hmmm...

Edit: The picture was up and my 11yr old asked what that was.. I told her it was a mean ole witch coming to get her if she doesn't make her bed.

(worked like a champ) She yelled "meep", and ran to the room.

I don't know why the left idolizes her. So she's an old lady who can be tough sometimes, so what? I knew an old lady down the hall from my old apartment who asked tough questions. People didn't admire her, they called her a bitter old *****.

And aRedskin is right, she's partisan as hell. She tended to ask rhetorical question and would take a much tougher stance on Republican Presidents than Democratic ones.

Archived