Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. On NFL Network Right Now

ConnSKINS26

It's about to start, and I'll be watching.

I know, I know. I'm a T.O. hater too. I always have been. I love to hate the guy.

But for some reason, I have a weird interest in watching this, and an unexplained curiosity for where he'll end up this season.

Getcha popcorn ready! :munchout:

He's currently talking about how he'd be fine playing with McNabb and the Redskins.

He thinks Donovan would be fine with it.

"We've talked about the idea of playing together again"

"I have no problem earning my spot, I've always earned my keep. I'll even run the 40 if they want"

"I'm just keeping myself in shape...the key is being with a team, learning the system, developing chemistry with teamates"

He definitely seemed very unworried about being unemployed. Can't say I blame him.

I would not mind him..... but i want to see our 2nd rounders (DT,MK) get more playing time more chances to make a play. There is no reason why we need to baby them into next season.

That's pretty much how I feel, although I'm not sure I'd want T.O. regardless. But if Shanahan and McNabb wanted him, I'd get over it quickly.

I've said no from the previous years when it was a possibility and I still say hell no. If Devin and Malcolm don't step up then bring on the 2 TE sets. We are not desperate, we have more than a few offensive weapons.

The one thing I did notice was Rich stirring the Redskins pot :mad: How about Oakland?? they really need somebody on offense to help Jason Campbell. Owens is a big huge receiver that could make his job a lil' easier. He could go back to Buffalo they certainly need the help. Seattle's a possibility. Cincinatti. Pittsburgh. NY Giants need a Plaxico-esque player to help Eli. Honestly I don't care where he ends up,I just don't want to EVER see T.O in burgundy& gold.It's unnatural.

Santana 89- I agree that most Skins fans would not be happy with TO on our team. He has bashed other players on the teams he has played for and generally been full of himself. He would not be a unifying force on the team. With the problems we are having with Haynesworth we do not need to add another problem.

Archived