Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

www.bwestbrook.com - Brian's official site

gortiz

The site looks like it has not be actively used or updated in quite awhile...

let's blow it up ...

i'm not sure how message boards work, but does someone receive some kind of notifciation when an thread is made???

let's take that thing over! :point2sky

I wish the man would hurry up and make up his mind.

He's taking his time to take his time due to OTA's going on right now. Only us & another club are interested although the media will tell you there are 3 clubs interested. And for the other club, WB's knees don't care to much for their turf.

We've got Super 5, his lil bro, his hometown AND get to play philthy twice. I like our chances. :)

He's taking his time to take his time due to OTA's going on right now. Only us & another club are interested although the media will tell you there are 3 clubs interested. And for the other club, WB's knees don't care to much for their turf.

We've got Super 5, his lil bro, his hometown AND get to play philthy twice. I like our chances. :)

In other words; us and St. Louis lol

I don't see any reason why he would choose the Rams over us.

Money: Advantage Redskins

Durability Concerns: Advantage Redskins

Hometown: Advantage Redskins

Playing Time: Advantage Redskins (even as a 3rd back, opposed to a 2nd. I don't see St.L straying away from SJax at all)

Superbowl Chances: Advantage Redskins

I said it before and I'll say it again... I've been treating it like he's been on our team for awhile now.

I don't know about campaigning for Westbrook. I mean, he's a good shot at the third RB on the roster, but I don't think he's worthy of my lobbying duties!

okay kappaluvacee, do you have a website that we can start a thread on to get you to start a thread on Brian's website? :pfft:

I like the smell of this.

So back when we got all those jets players we were the jetskins. would we now be the reagles? eagleskins? pilthyskins? i know it would only be two players but mcnabb and westbrook were the eagles for the better part of the last decade.

I wonder if he is in a coma and really wants to yell out "YES I want to be a SKIN" but can't due to bruising of the brain....IDK...sombody get him a pen and paper and ask him to draw the teams logo he wants to sign with...I kid I Kid...

Archived