Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tailgate Ted

!!!! Capitals vs Penguins Winter Classis Tickets FOR SALE !!!!!

What's going on everyone? If any of you are seriously interested in going to the Winter Classic on New Years Day 2011 let me know ASAP. I am setting up a package deal that includes the following ;

• 1 Game Ticket
  • Pregame Tailgate
  • Roundtrip Bus Fare
  • Hotel Accommodations
  • Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
  • New Years Eve Party w/ Caps various Players
  • Signed Caps Players Jerseys (depending on when you buy a ticket)

I've gone to over 2 dozen Redskin Roadtrips and there is no better feeling then being in someone else's house waving bye as the home team fans walk out with their heads down. This deal is for Caps fans ONLY! I do not want a single Penguins fan on the bus with us to Pittsburgh.

Please email me back at dmvtix@gmail.com and I will contact you individually once all of the details are finalized.

nhl_winter_classic.jpg

I have all of your names and info. I will be contacting you once things are finalized.

Awesome, thanks!

I have tickets available in the following colors.

Blue $239.00

Green $249.00

Yellow $299.00

Orange $325.00

Aqua $350.00

Sorry for the late reply

This is AWESOME! I didnt know that the Winter Classic was Caps/Pens this year! YESSSS!!!! I wish I could go to this, but Ill have to enjoy it from the comforts of my house in Mobile, Al. All I can say is....LETS GO CAPS!

I bought a package already but would be great to meetup with fellow skins and caps fans for anyone who will be staying in Pittsburgh for NYE.