Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the murf on 106.7 the fan tonight NOW 10:50 PM UPDATED

Huly

Our very own media sensation the murf will be on 106.7 the fan tonight at 10:50pm (pushed back due to bad call in Detroit Tigers Game) talking Redskins football! Congrats murph keep up the good work!

Our very own media sensation the murf will be on 106.7 the fan tonight at 10:15pm talking Redskins football! Congrats murph keep up the good work!

See Murf, I'm not the only person who got it wrong :P

Congrats, dude! Because of great fans like yourself, I'm proud to be a member of this great board.

Hail Yeh! Way to go, Murf! <-- :silly:

edit:

...And if he can manage to stay sober this time...

:laugh:

Was hopin he'd be on there chattin a little longer than that but I must say I am glad to hear he's impressed with LJ and Fred Davis. Can't wait to see how much damage cooley and davis do this year! I guess we'll find out a lot more about LJ when the pads actually come on. On another note, I just found out today I'll be going to the home opener against Dallas and im really pumped about it. Living in Charlotte I rarely even get to see them play on TV! As bad as it sounds this will be my first skins home game in person. I go see them every time they play here though. I guess section 101, 12 rows up is a good way to make ur first home game ;-)

Hey guys, thanks for the support you've consistently shown me throughout the years. It was an unexpected opportunity, to say the least. Chris Russell is a good dude and I'm guessing it was a slow night for his show. For those who missed the segment, here is a link to the audio.

Hey guys, thanks for the support you've consistently shown me throughout the years. It was an unexpected opportunity, to say the least. Chris Russell is a good dude and I'm guessing it was a slow night for his show. For those who missed the segment, here is a link to the audio.

yo i moved up to boston for school (berklee college of music) and i proudly rock your mcluvin shirt.

i am super stoked that someone as down to earth, yet thorough as you is moving up. hope to see you on csn or sumfin.

Seriously, thanks to everyone who has been so supportive over the last five years. If not for the great people of this site, then opportunities like this wouldn't come along. Whenever I'm out on the sidelines, folks know that I'm there representing 'Skins fans like you. (Well, not like JimmiJo, but you get the point).

Archived