Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First year season ticket holder! Need parking passes anywhere

whisperingwind

:logo:I got season tickets this year for my husband for fathers day and I am not a football fan so when the opportunity arose I went for it, but did not know about the parking. I let it slip early and he asked if I got parking passes and sadly I didn't :( I have never been to a game, and my first is going to be vs the eagles since he said it should be the most fun for me. So I was hoping to add to the Fathers day gift but not let him know until then. If anyone has passes they will sell to me I would greatly appreciate. Anywhere is fine.

Also just in case you are not aware all parking passes for the skins except platinum are 350 for the full season regardless of location. Just so you know when comparing offers. You should be able to get season greens for under 400, maybe even near 350 if you keep a sharp eye out.

Can I buy the copper tickets online, or do i need to call the ticket office?

You have to call. Do you have a season ticket account with the skins? I've known one person that tried to by parking that does not have his own tickets. He was rejected when it got to the part about his account number.

If you call and don't have your own season tickets be sure to let us know how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived