Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Sports: Team RB Rankings

MattFancy

Denver, Seattle, Arizona, Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit........ If you think other wise please explain yourself....

I'd trade our RB's for what Denver, Arizona, Chicago, Indy, and maybe Chicago have.

Denver - Moreno

Arizona - Beanie Wells and Hightower

Indy - Joseph Addai and Donald Brown

Chicago - Matt Forte

Alot of these guys are young and you could say unproven, but showed enough potential in the last year or 2 that I'd take them over our crop of has-beens.

I'd trade our RB's for what Denver, Arizona, Chicago, Indy, and maybe Chicago have.

Denver - Moreno

Arizona - Beanie Wells and Hightower

Indy - Joseph Addai and Donald Brown

Chicago - Matt Forte

Alot of these guys are young and you could say unproven, but showed enough potential in the last year or 2 that I'd take them over our crop of has-beens.

Thats your opinion and there is nothing wrong with those RB...... I would love to have any of those young RB's on the skins besides Addai not so young anymore... But my opinion is to me CP is still better then those RB's....

While CP is a hasbeen he isnt horrible or a bad player.

He isnt top 15 but neither bottom 20.

I hate to rain on your generalities, but there are only 32 teams in the league. If Clinton Portis isn't Top 15, that means he's somewhere between 16-32. But if he's not bottom 20, that means he's somewhere between 1-12. Basically, you've eliminated every position he could be ranked at. Unless you meant top 15 or bottom 20 in the entire league, which would be silly because in that instance, the bottom 20 would be backups/fullbacks that never touch the ball, so it would be a blindingly obvious statement.

Congrats to you. At first, I thought you were just doing what so many others on this board do, making a random statement that had no real substance to it. But now I see there was so much more, you effectively made Portis non-existent in RB ranking systems due to a mathematical error. Awesome.:thumbsup:

Archived