Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Telegraph: Cage fighter 'ripped out heart of training partner'

China

Cage fighter 'ripped out heart of training partner'

US cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil.

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out his friend's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film.

They found the 26 year old standing naked over his friend's body with body parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room.

Wyatt told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced his close friend Taylor Powell was possessed.

According to an autopsy Powell,21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.

Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body.

He told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he "needed to stop the Devil."

Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.

Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat in Klamath, California, to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.

He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.

Click on the link for the full article

You need to perform an autopsy to discover why someone died who had his heart ripped out?

Otherwise, yeesh. This guy needs to be in a psych ward or prison... unless they can prove that someone else spiked his drink. That's just crazy

Bull****. Crazy if true but I'm not buying it. Chances are if you are drinking mushroom tea, than you have at least tried them once before. And it even says all 3 drank the mushroom tea meaning that it was planned. But hey one bad trip can really **** with your head so who knows.

You need to perform an autopsy to discover why someone died who had his heart ripped out?

Otherwise, yeesh. This guy needs to be in a psych ward or prison... unless they can prove that someone else spiked his drink. That's just crazy

Just cause his heart was ripped out doesnt mean thats how he died, and I certainly am not going to take the suspects word for accounts of the murder without verifying.

Just cause his heart was ripped out doesnt mean thats how he died, and I certainly am not going to take the suspects word for accounts of the murder without verifying.

You're right. It was probably due to choking or terminal halitocis.

I'e taken it before as well... hundreds of times. I've taken handfuls of the stuff,, 6 and 7 at a time. Tripped my ever-lovin' balls off.

Never in any of those trips have I ever ever EVER had a fantasy that included someone being the Devil in need of a killing.

Sorry, but it just does not take you THAT far out of your mind. No way in hell I can understand how someone can do this.

Drugs don't make you do this.

Being a ****ing psycho makes you do this. The most the drug can do is remove the inhibition around the already-present murderous lunatic.

~Bang

I'e taken it before as well... hundreds of times. I've taken handfuls of the stuff,, 6 and 7 at a time. Tripped my ever-lovin' balls off.

Never in any of those trips have I ever ever EVER had a fantasy that included someone being the Devil in need of a killing.

Sorry, but it just does not take you THAT far out of your mind. No way in hell I can understand how someone can do this.

Being a ****ing psycho makes you do this. The most the drug can do is remove the inhibition around the already-present murderous lunatic.

~Bang

I agree, it isn't the drug that makes you do stuff like this, but certain people simply cannot handle mind altering drugs and could be pushed over the edge.

A mix of a drug and an unstable mind may lead to something like this, although this is a very extreme case.

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions "My client was trying to silence the devil," said James Fallman.

:rotflmao:

~Bang

Couldn't have said this better. This guy is obviously a deranged lunatic. Shrooms are only an excuse or cop out to grotesque acts. Not to be confused with LSD which is a synthetic compound that can alter your brain chemistry.

Archived