Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone on the waiting list get there seat locations?

Hi , just wondering if anybody on the waiting list got there seat locations. Do you guys think that any LL seats will be offered? So if anybody out there got there seats please tell us what you got and what you were offered .I signed up in July of 09 and have not received an email or a letter saying that its my time to purchase. Got my fingers crossed. :)

Hi , just wondering if anybody on the waiting list got there seat locations. Do you guys think that any LL seats will be offered? So if anybody out there got there seats please tell us what you got and what you were offered .I signed up in July of 09 and have not received an email or a letter saying that its my time to purchase. Got my fingers crossed. :)

The FedEx Seat Upgrade thread is over in the Stadium at http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=317660

Waiting list folks do not get seats in the lower level. They normally get nose bleed seats in the upper level and then work their way down over time.

The TO (ticket office) has completed upgrades on the lower level and upper level to lower level. They are currently moving people in the UL now. My guess is waiting list folks may hear something in 2-4 weeks as far as actual seat assignments. Many on the wait list have already been told they will get seats; but the specifics are a few weeks off until they finish upgrading those STHs from last season.

Holy crap! I got a season ticket today..

Started out Visitor side and then got a call back and got 2 rows closer Skins side..

The world is right again. 4 years on the waiting list by the way...

403 section 13 i think.... right around the 20yd line. (doesn't really matter)...

>> those are pretty nice (403) to be coming off the wait list. My nephew came off this year after about a 4 year wait as well. I put him on in Jan 2006. His initial waitlist number was a hair over 200,000. Against my advice, he's getting upper endzone seats.

BTW, it's their seat locations, not there seat locations.....Grammar and spelling matter!!

Archived