Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Redskins have a winning season will the Tailgate be less partisan?

Burgold

Let's imagine that the team is much more talented than we ever thought and the was really held down by the incompetence of Zorn, the conservatism of Blatche, and the morale butting of the backstabber Cerrato. What would happen if this team just soars.

11 wins and let's say gets to the Championship game.

Before that loss, let's say after we've clinched the division. What do you imagine the Tailgate to look like? Will we continue to see hyperpartisan hyperbole and hysterics? Will reasoned and good natured debate return with differences swallowed by the glee of winning? Or will we be as filled with grumpitude and divisiveness as we are today?

For the sake of persnickettyiness (and misspellings) there shall be no poll in this thread that obviously demands one!

I remember the 5 game win streak back in 2005 to get to the playoffs.

Probably the most exciting 5 week stretch this team has had in a decade.

The place was STILL very partisan :)

I guess that's it then. I guess the Republicans on this board know no other way of behaving. Heh heh heh

I'll take a contrarian view and say YES. There will be a bunch of bandwagon-jumpers, the population of the tailgate will go up, and that will generally have a moderating effect. The crazies will still be crazy, they'll just be drowned out by a bunch of blather...

Burgold deciding to lean right would be a good start...

Hey, according to many I'm right all the time.

I wish you would lean towards being right at least occassionally. No wonder you're always so bitter and angry.

Archived