Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Loony of the Week thread

Bang

Hi

Here's a thread anyone can post any random idiot and we can decide which one is the loony of the week.

For the first post, I will nominate this woman, who calls her local tv station to complain that an 'idiot weatherman" interrupted "Criminal Minds" to tell everyone a tornado was coming

wZJdhmsfbPg

~Bang

I agree with Larry,, it hasn't been the same. I like pretty much anything Mandy Patinkin does. Hell of a talented man. And hes an unbelievably good singer.

~Bang

Mandy is talented, but lacks ethics when it comes to working on projects. I'm not real high on the Rossi character but the rest of the cast has carried the ball well IMO.

I agree with Larry,, it hasn't been the same. I like pretty much anything Mandy Patinkin does. Hell of a talented man. And hes an unbelievably good singer.

~Bang

Stumbled across this one when looking for something else:

ipozfj_OkRQ

To help Bang get this back on track (using mod-voice :pfft:) since I helped in derailing it, I am going to go with this guy who I just found by chance---and it made me think of a couple posters :D and not about weight issues but more the interesting dynamics :D of some people and their "presence" on the internets (or at least in the tailgate). Now I haven't watched what apparently is a bunch of vids by this goof, but here's a recent one where his "approach" to life is reaping consequences.

By the way, I also was put in mind of how we certainly have posters who would be good candidates (some are truly Lost candidates) for Loony of the Week, too :D and thinking of one very recent incident is what prompted me to post the "asshat" vid in the Random Thought thread. :ols:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-vkPlN7Tc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-vkPlN7Tc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Okay, the weather station call, I can TOTALLY relate to, lol. Those jerks interrupt my Judge Judy about 4 times an episode over the past 2 weeks to give us tornado watches and warnings. I never understand what the hell is going on with the cases!

For this thread, I should post stories of patients in our OB/Gyn office...we usually get 1-10 good ones everyday :ols:

I've got a good one about one of the employees at the office however. She stole one, or who knows how many, of the doc's prescription pads and was writing percocet, norco, vicodin, etc. Rx's for herself, and probably her buddies. She submitted them all over town and was having MEDICAID pay for her prescriptions. Fortunately Medicaid caught on after a bit and notified our office. She was promptly fired and is now being investigated and will likely be charged with multiple felonies :ols:

Dumb****.

Okay, the weather station call, I can TOTALLY relate to, lol. Those jerks interrupt my Judge Judy about 4 times an episode over the past 2 weeks to give us tornado watches and warnings. I never understand what the hell is going on with the cases!

For this thread, I should post stories of patients in our OB/Gyn office...we usually get 1-10 good ones everyday :ols:

I've got a good one about one of the employees at the office however. She stole one, or who knows how many, of the doc's prescription pads and was writing percocet, norco, vicodin, etc. Rx's for herself, and probably her buddies. She submitted them all over town and was having MEDICAID pay for her prescriptions. Fortunately Medicaid caught on after a bit and notified our office. She was promptly fired and is now being investigated and will likely be charged with multiple felonies :ols:

Dumb****.

My mom went to jail/rehab/halfway house because of prescription drug fraud. Such a dumb thing to do

My mom went to jail/rehab/halfway house because of prescription drug fraud. Such a dumb thing to do
Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear that, Reic. :(

It's sad when people become so addicted they pull stunts like this. Someone is pretty much screwed when they get felonies on their recod.

Told this in the Random thought thread. Was out at Bryce Canyon last Sunday and was walking between Inspiration Point and Sunset Point. Group of tourist from overseas were in front of me. They start to talk and point and one of them,a woman,goes to an old,cut down Joshua tree that has been dead for sometime. It also happens to be right at the edge of a pretty hefty drop off,(cliff). Actually,the end of it is in the air over the cliff. She sits down on the stump and it moves while she sits on it. She giggles then scoots back even further until she's pretty much in the air with the end of the stump. Which,by the way,was still moving. :doh: I started to go through pics and delete some blurred ones and waited for the screams of terror and such. Didn't happen,thankfully,but that was just loony to to do.

Didn't happen,thankfully,but that was just loony to to do.

Somebody posted this photo, here.

Am I the only one who thinks that our younger generation is suffering from not watching Road Runner cartoons as children?

LoonyTunes.jpg

It's called the "tourist mentality." My foreign exchange student sister and I were talking about this as she works as a tour guide in Norway and has some of the most ridiculous stories of tourists. People think they can't get hurt on vacation, so they do the dumbest crap.

I am a perpetrator of this myself.

Somebody posted this photo, here.

Am I the only one who thinks that our younger generation is suffering from not watching Road Runner cartoons as children?

NFW Pic

Maybe they did,just figure they'll bounce back up like Wile E. used to. I know I did.

It's called the "tourist mentality." My foreign exchange student sister and I were talking about this as she works as a tour guide in Norway and has some of the most ridiculous stories of tourists. People think they can't get hurt on vacation, so they do the dumbest crap.

I am a perpetrator of this myself.

Good point and so have I. Though I was in my invulnerable 20's at the time. :)

Here's a bit of perspective. Red Circle indicates roughly where that happened. There are lines of people walking around near the edge,but they're too small to see. Gives an idea of the heights.... I hope.

brycestumpinc.jpg

PCS - Hahaha, great pic. Yep, that person is a moron. And I was 19 at the time of my stupid stunt (jumping into a crocodile pit to pet the tail of a croc because the Zambian guide told me it was safe, ahhhhh!!!), so I get a pass. Kind of. I still look at the picture and can't believe I did something like that.

Archived