Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

Hopper was tight. I remember back in college droppin shrooms and watching easy rider. Good times. His scene in True Romance is one of my favorites ever.

tqccyUpnZwA

One of the best scenes ever, and the one I was going to post.

RIP. One of the greats

One helluva actor...something about him that I just really, really liked. No one played ****ed-in-the-head characters with such conviction and realness like Dennis Hopper.

Here's to your ****, Frank... :cheers:

(NSFW - language)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDZItMrmtNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDZItMrmtNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

RIP Dennis. You were a true icon. Several generations enjoy your work, and will continue to do so. Blue Velvet is a "staff favorite" at every video store Ive been in.

Yeah, I remember him from Blue Velvet (which my mom let me watch when I was not even a teen on the VCR.)

RIP One of the Last Truly Bad MFers in H-Dub.

His film credits read pretty well: Rebel w/o A Cause, Cool Hand Luke, Easy Rider, Apocalypse and Blue Velvet just a name some of the more notable ones that quicky come to mind. I would recommend Blue Velvet to anyone who's not yet seen it. He completely makes that movie work. I have some friends who knew him, he lived in Venice Beach, and all their stories are entertaining. RIP.

Archived