Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UniWatchBlog.com: Worst Uniform Combo Ever?

grassyglen

'Dunno about the worst football uniform period; but it sure as Hell tops ANYTHING we've had by a country mile and then some.

As KG said above, the look was HIDEOUS! Who ever came up with that affront to aesthetics wants shooting.

The white on whites are bad enough, but those totally took the biscuit.

Please, I beg of those that matter; never, EVER again send out a Redskins team looking as sick as that. (And that's "sick" in a BAD way kids.).

Hail.

When they jerseys and pants are the same color, I can't help but think it looks more like pajamas than a sports uniform. The only time it works is white-on-white. That usually looks ok for most teams that have it like the Colts and when the Skins did it.

we always lost with that combo anyways, pass.

Just for the record, I pretty much hated the burgandy on burgandy uniforms as well, but I never understand the viewpoint quoted above, and not to single you out S. But are people really this superstitious?

Just for the record, I pretty much hated the burgandy on burgandy uniforms as well, but I never understand the viewpoint quoted above, and not to single you out S. But are people really this superstitious?

Yes I hate the burgandy on burgandy also I allways feel We are gonna lose when we have them

I always thought the burgundy on burgundy uniforms were atrocious, definitely the worst uniforms I've ever seen the skins wear, but that's just one mans opinion.

If we need to wear burgundy tops, I think gold pants are the way to go. Burgundy tops on white has always looked awkward to me, mostly because while isn't one of our main colors.

Archived