Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ: Gary Coleman Dies

SonOfWashington

http://www.tmz.com/

Gary Coleman Dies

Originally posted 23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Gary Coleman has died as the result of injuries he suffered earlier this week, the hospital tells TMZ.

We've learned Gary's wife, Shannon, made the decision to pull life support early this AM.

We're told Coleman died at 12:05 PM MST. He died of a intracranial hemorrhage.

Family members and close friends were at Coleman's side when life support was pulled.

He was 42.

As TMZ first reported, Coleman was rushed to a hospital in Utah after he fell and hurt his head. He was on life support since Thursday.

There will be a press conference at the hospital at 3:00 PM PT.

Rest in peace. :(

Gary_Coleman_Different_Strokes_Before_He_Got_Ugly.jpg

Don't know if that's true or not, but I do remember hearing that he has End Stage Renal Failure that requires him to have dialysis treatments.

Anyway, hope he gets better.

This could also be related to seizures he's been having.

Annnnddddddddd

What you talkin about MattFancy?

RIP Gary.

http://connect2utah.com/news-story/?nxd_id=91066

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV & AP) - Child actor Gary Coleman died Friday at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, according to a spokesperson at the hospital. Family members and close friends were at his side when life support was terminated.

He was pronounced dead at 12:05 mst.

Coleman suffered the hemorrhage Wednesday at his Santaquin home, 55 miles south of Salt Lake City.

*click link for more*

That whole cast, esp. the kids. I don't think any of them escaped. I don't knowif it was just bad luck or if they did something to them. But Gary, Willis, and Kimberly all have led pretty tragic lives. Willis seems to have turned his around a bit, but geez...

Archived