Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Vodka eyeballing a growing fad among teens

China

People laugh at me for owning that movie, but it is one of the best cautionary tales out there about our culture.

Moral of the story: smart people need to breed more!

Smart people don't as much because of all of the dumb people.
We need to find a way to keep these people from breeding.

idiocracy.png

The "stupid" people, the less educated, the more ignorant, the lower classes have always reproduced more--and it's gotten us this far.

How many great thinkers, scientists, inventors, etc. had kids that went on to also become great thinkers, scientists, inventors, etc.? Heck, how many even had kids? And yet, we've gotten this far.

Now, how many great thinkers, scientists, inventors, etc. arose from relative obscurity? How many made achievements that were leaps and bounds beyond anything that their family had ever done? How many were the first in their family to get an education, or leave the town they grew up in, or really were the only "smart" one in the family? Genius arises all over the place, and it's never really about how smart your parents were.

People don't become great solely because of their innate intelligence, their upbringing, their ambition, or their opportunities. They become great because they have those things and because the culture, the society, the history of humanity is at such a point where someone can become great doing whatever it is that person is great at doing.

Okay, getting back on topic... this is an incredibly idiotic thing to do. Your eyes have got to be the most easily damaged organ in your body, why the hell would you put things in it? Although, it's such a stupid thing to do, it's probably self-correcting--do this enough, and you won't be able to do it anymore. At least, one would hope so...

Dumb as hell.......

But this is even dumber - A friend of mine told me about people he knew while in the service that Snorted Vodka.

Why the **** would you snort Vodka?

LOL.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=4978834&postcount=36

Its sad to say, but I know my fair share of people that snort Tequila all the time. They call em "snooters." I was stupid enough to try this when I was back in High School, and trust me, I more than learned my lesson. One of the worst pains I've ever felt.

With vodka it's called a Chilly Willy. :)

While I will admit that drinking the amount of Vodka I did by the time I was about 15 wasn't the brightest of ideas,pouring it in to my eyes never occurred to me. Well,not that I can remember. :2drunks: Kids these days. ;)

LOL.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=4978834&postcount=36

With vodka it's called a Chilly Willy. :)

Don't care what it's called, but there only one thing that I'm snorting, and that hasn't happened in 20+years and never again......Why eff around? If you're going to snort something, might as well do it right......reminds me of friends crushing up NoDOZ and sniffing that also.... LMFAO

Did you actually get "high" from snorting it, or were you already so trashed that Westbrook36 had you sweet talking him ghey innuendos while stroking his hair and doing chilly willies?? :silly:

Archived