Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Vodka eyeballing a growing fad among teens

China

This just in... teenagers continue to do stupid crap.

Vodka eyeballing a growing fad among teens

A new trend is raising some eyebrows, or more like, hurting some eyeballs! Doctors say some youngsters are trying out a new drinking game, where they pour vodka right into someone's eyes. It's called eyeballing.

They're even posting some videos of this online for all the world to see. A substance abuse expert is now warning people not to turn a blind eye to the practice.

"They're not doing this eyeballing to get drunk, they're doing it after they're drunk and they're drunk enough to act stupid. I haven't seen any students doing anything like it, but I've definitely heard of it. I guess it gets 'em drunker quicker. It just gets in their system quicker. They're actually doing it as part of a fad. You know, I dare you to do this," said Mike Gimbel, substance abuse expert.

Robert Stutman, president of the Maryland Optometric Association, says pouring vodka on the eyeball can have very damaging results.

"Vodka is about 40 to 50 per cent pure alcohol, which can take off the top layer of the cornea. It can cause scarring," said Stutman. "Can it make you go blind? I suppose it probably could, if it causes severe enough scarring of the cornea.

Click on the link for the full article

Perhaps FOX DC should be less worried about the "growing fad" of kids pouring vodka in their eyes (which has maimed or killed, as far as we know, no one), and more on the national epidemic of kids driving drunk (which kills quite frequently).

On the grand scale of things that those crazy kids do that scares the **** out me, this ranks far below sack-tapping and even purple nurples.

People laugh at me for owning that movie, but it is one of the best cautionary tales out there about our culture.

Moral of the story: smart people need to breed more!

See, when i saw that movie on blockbusters shelf i thought that was just one of the best movie ideas i had seen in a long time.

I love the message of the movie but the movie itself just wasn't that good.

Dumb as hell.......

But this is even dumber - A friend of mine told me about people he knew while in the service that Snorted Vodka.

Why the **** would you snort Vodka?

Its sad to say, but I know my fair share of people that snort Tequila all the time. They call em "snooters." I was stupid enough to try this when I was back in High School, and trust me, I more than learned my lesson. One of the worst pains I've ever felt.

It's been several years ago but I remember reading that somewhere in the mid-west the cops were busting kids who appeared drunk but were getting nada on the breathalyzer. Come to find out the kids were giving themselves vodka enema's. You heard it, couple shot's right up the old bung hole. WTF are people thinking!

This is a product of that jackass MTV show. Not that they did it there, but to even try stupid **** like this.

Old Man Kosher Ham over here, blaming the TV set for kids today acting dumb ;)

But seriously, I don't think shows like Jackass influence anything like this. All it takes is one drunk idiot to think about pouring liquor on their eyes, without having been inspired by any TV show or Youtube video to do it. I mean, I've also heard of people pouring liquor in their butt, as it supposedly absorbs quicker into their system that way or something.

Its sad to say, but I know my fair share of people that snort Tequila all the time. They call em "snooters." I was stupid enough to try this when I was back in High School, and trust me, I more than learned my lesson. One of the worst pains I've ever felt.

Yeah, I knew a guy in a college who did that sometimes. That never, ever looked like something I wanted to try.

Howabout replacing "Eyballing" with Icing...

http://money.cnn.com/2010/05/26/news/companies/bros_icing_bros.fortune/index.htm

FORTUNE -- John Ryan didn't see it coming. The Scottsdale, Ariz. based software engineer, 27, had just returned to his office from lunch. Seconds later, his project manager crept up to his desk, holding a ticking time bomb: A 24 oz. bottle of Smirnoff Ice. "You've been iced," he said.

As his boss delightedly snapped pictures with his cell-phone, Ryan popped the cap, got on one knee, and chugged it. "It was rough," he says.

Anybody everheard or did a tough man shot? One time we were on vacation, a buddy of mine comes up and says hes going to do one. We had no idea. He proceeded to snort a line of salt, take a shot of Cuervo, and squeeze lemon juice into his eye. I could not believe it.

Anybody everheard or did a tough man shot? One time we were on vacation, a buddy of mine comes up and says hes going to do one. We had no idea. He proceeded to snort a line of salt, take a shot of Cuervo, and squeeze lemon juice into his eye. I could not believe it.

I have seen that actually. barf

The thought of somebody doing this to prove how tough he is makes me literally laugh out loud. Or at least kind of chuckle to myself.

Archived