Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lavar arrington show with chad dukes

PhlipOut

could this radio show suck any more than it already does. it takes lavar half an hour to ask a question and all dukes does is argue / disagree with every single caller. any of you listen to or actually like this show?

the LaVar and Dukes show is a train wreck. The whole lineup on 106.7 the fan is terrible. Unfortunatley knowledgeable sports guys dont sell. We are stuck listening to these idiots ramble on about irrelevant issues day in and day out.

lavar was indeed a great player....

Nothing you say after this stement holds any merit.

Lavar was the most overrated player in the history of our team. He made few plays and was out of position in most.

Lavar was the most overrated player in the history of our team. He made few plays and was out of position in most.

just trying to play nice....if I had said this, I'd get banned....

Revisionist history. Arrington had a couple of great years for the Redskins. Great years.

People hate him so much for how things ended up with him, and for his crappy, bitter radio show. And that clouds how people view him.

We have a search function here too, that we use to see if there are already active threads on a particular subject...and we're encouraged to use it.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=300803&highlight=lavar+chad

thanks for the heads up. bro, you need an enema. relax guy.

the LaVar and Dukes show is a train wreck. The whole lineup on 106.7 the fan is terrible. Unfortunatley knowledgeable sports guys dont sell. We are stuck listening to these idiots ramble on about irrelevant issues day in and day out.

i used to really dig the junkies and was stoked when they switched to an all sports format. problem is they don't hardly talk sports anymore. it's all poker, mma and other nonsense. i usually give them a chance in the AM and end up switching to mike and mike. in the afternoons, it's the sports reporters. i'd rather pluck my balls than listen to arrington's show. only thing worse is when B mitch fills in for him. brian mitchell's voice makes me want to kick babies in the face.

Sure here are your results.

http://www.extremeskins.com/announcement.php?f=24

[/b]

#7 is where you want to look.

LOL @ you and your rule game.

so how do you feel about fat albert?

Well at least he has more money to buy more burgers. But, that's really beside the point, football talk is for the Stadium forum, I'm sure there are plenty of threads over there dedicated to him and Lavar. Be warned though, they don't play nearly as nicely as we do here.

Well at least he has more money to buy more burgers. But, that's really beside the point, football talk is for the Stadium forum, I'm sure there are plenty of threads over there dedicated to him and Lavar. Be warned though, they don't play nearly as nicely as we do here.

why would anyone talk about lavar in a football thread? he doesn't play football.

thanks for the heads up. bro, you need an enema. relax guy.

LOL @ you and your rule game.

You agreed to those rules when you signed up.

So either take Asbury's advice and follow them, or stop posting here. Or continue posting as you are now and the "stop posting here" will be taken care of for you.

You know...you try to help a fella out and he spits in your face...from now on bro...you're on your own, but my guess is that you'll soon be wondering what NNT stands for.

if i end up wondering that, i know just where to find the forum mom.

OMG, do you ever give up??? we don't want to play nice, we want some passion, some fire, some really funny insults.....it's called entertainment.

it's all in fun...or is that rule #896 here?

if we wanted nice, we would go to better homes and gardens.com

You agreed to those rules when you signed up.

So either take Asbury's advice and follow them, or stop posting here. Or continue posting as you are now and the "stop posting here" will be taken care of for you.

what is up with you people? jesus. i understand you guys have had some very down years and haven't had alot to be happy about recently but, holy crap. it's like tattle tale city up in this joint.

could this radio show suck any more than it already does. it takes lavar half an hour to ask a question and all dukes does is argue / disagree with every single caller. any of you listen to or actually like this show?

In a moment, I will be merging this here:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=300803&highlight=dukes

You are being given a break :), using your free pass rather early ;), in not receiving an NNT. I suggest you read and learn the rules as you agreed to do when you registered your account. Then follow them. :D

We have a search function here too, that we use to see if there are already active threads on a particular subject...and we're encouraged to use it.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=300803&highlight=lavar+chad

lavar was indeed a great player, but his show is horrindous.....asbury, will you spell check this for me?

Often, when someone seems to be flipping **** to a member who's doing what we ask all savvy members to do--and that is to assist the staff by self-policing the forum (politely, as ASF so helpfully did)--I tend to give that ship-flipper a brief vacation. But let's just give you a break too, and call it a "heads-up." :)

what is up with you people? jesus. i understand you guys have had some very down years and haven't had alot to be happy about recently but, holy crap. it's like tattle tale city up in this joint.

We have a rule against n00b trolls. But then if you don't like it there is always another Redskins Forum.

Archived